Ink...?

I open my eyes to be faced with a white void of space. A skeleton is doodling on a piece of paper before me. I make a squeak, backing away from the skeleton. I look down. My arms are bound to my torso. I grunt as I try to break the ropes with my mouth. When that fails, I pull my legs to my chest. I start to cry. The skeleton observes my actions.

"Oh, you are awake." The skeleton stated. I gulp, holding back more tears. He walks over to me. I try to move away. A wall appears behind me and I stop moving. I look around trying to find an escape. The skeleton walks all the way up to me. It pulls my head up to look at it's skull. I whimper, closing my eyes. "Why are you scared? I am not going to hurt you."

I whimper and press myself closer to the wall. I open my eyes. The skeleton looks me up and down.

"Can you speak?" The skeleton asks. I sigh and shake my head. "Why?"

I point to the paper he was writing on. He looks at the paper, then back at me.

"You want to write down why? Okay." It asks. The skeleton walks over and picks up the piece of paper. He walks back and hands it to me. I sigh and look at my bounds. It laughs and snaps its fingers. The bindings disappear. I pick up the pencil and bed over the paper. I press myself against the wall. I hold it up.

'I d o n kn ow.' The paper states. I sigh and smile a little. The skeleton sighs. He places a hand on my forehead. I gasp as a flash nearly blinds me. I feel pain in my neck and head. He pulls his hand away.

"Try to talk now." The skeleton states. I press myself against the wall.

"YOu, no.. SouL." I answer, my voice hoarse and cracking. The skeleton smiles.

"I have Creativity. I don't need a soul." It answers.

"I, Savage... You?" I ask. He laughs and slaps his forehead.

"Ink." It answers. He sticks his hand out. I back against the wall, curling into a ball.