Unusual (Transgender! Reader)

(Transgender! Child! Magic! Reader)

"So, Laughing Jack?" I ask, looking up at him.

He looks down at me, smiling.

"Yes, dearie?" He asks. I smile widely.

"What would happen if I killed my mommy?" I ask. He looks at me skeptically.

"Well, I-"

"Could you help me?" I ask quietly. "Kill her, I mean."

"Well, I could." He explains. I hear yelling. I turn around. My mommy looks at me.

She grabs my hair and drags me off. I smile at Laughing Jack. I wave goodbye to him as my mommy drags me inside.

She throws me into my room. I hit the wall over my bed, sliding down. I land on my bed, quickly falling asleep.

~Laughing Jack's POV

That girl was so odd. I should inform Slender of this development.

I knock on the large door.

"Come in." A voice booms from inside.

I walk in, looking at Slender.

"My next target is odd." I explain. Slender looks at me.

"How so?" He asks.

"She asked me to help her kill her mother. Then, her mother dragged her in by her hair and she didn't cry out in pain. Instead, she smiled and waved goodbye to me." I explain. Slender freezes, resting his head on his hands.

"Watch her tonight." Is all he says. I nod, walking out.

~???'s POV

I sit up, crawling out of my bed. I walk downstairs to see my mom passed out on the couch.

I walk into the kitchen and climb onto the counter almost soundlessly. I grab my knife block.

"I think this is the best, guns are loud and alert others. Knives are also slower to the kill. She'll suffer more." I mutter.

I climb down from the counter and pull on some gloves. I walk over to my mommy. I take out five knives. I stab one in each limb and one into her abdomen.

She wakes up and starts cursing up a storm.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, ungrateful rat?!" She yells. I smile down at her, holding a knife to her neck.

"Killing you." I explain simply. I stab the knife into the side of her neck. "Now, you'll die in three minutes. Any last words?"

"What?! You bitch?! How dare you- glguge!!" She begins to choke on her blood. I smile down at her and wave.

"Bye bye, mommy. Enjoy hell." I hum. Soon, she stills and her blood runs cold. I take off the latex gloves and leave them next to her corpse.

I smile, standing up. I walk back upstairs. I pack a small bag, smiling softly to myself.

I change into clean clothes, throwing the soiled ones into the washer. I start up the washer with lots of soap.

I place some cans of food and a can opener in my backpack.

I place a hunting knife and a package of bullets in the bag. I strap the gun holster around my waist and place the gun in the holster.

Colt 1911 Semi-automatic

I quickly shoulder the bag and walk over to my mothers room.

I grab the one thing I was looking for.