She's Insane!!!

"Hahahaha! Hehe... Come out, dear~ I just want to teach you a lesson~"

Heavy breathing... footsteps... giggling...

Many noises ring out in the halls of the house. The insane killer walking through the house, searching for her prey.

"Come out, Henry~"

The boy shudders, hiding under the bathroom sink. He hugs himself, unable to move. Her footsteps draw closer to the bathroom door. He sharply inhales, holding his breath.

"I know you're in there~"

Knock. Knock.

The boy jumps, sobs catch in the back of his throat. He cries, waiting for his death.

Creak!

The bathroom door opens, footsteps following. The cabinet door opens, scaring the daylights out of the boy.

"Found you!~"

Her blonde hair falls on her back, pulled into a braid. Her eyes are bloodshot and electric blue. She wears a dark blue long sleeved shirt that hugs her muscular arms, blood stains it. Black ripped skinny jeans hug her muscular legs. Her bangs hug her face, making her cream colored skin pop. A light blush dusts her cheeks.

Tears run down her face. A bright big smile tugs at her blue lips.

"P-please, don't hurt me..." The boy begs. Her giggles stop. She pulls the boy out from under the counter, holding him to the wall by his neck.

"Why does everyone always say that before they are punished?"

She slams his head into the wall, drawing blood. His air supply cut off, he claws at her hands.

"Please... stop... you pyromaniac..."

The girl looks down at the boy's face. Crazed laughter escapes her mouth. She looks back at the boy.

"Why should I, Henry? You never loved me, Mom never loved me, no one ever loved me. I choose to kill people that hurt me... And you are one of them!"

The boy's eyes widen. Tears leave his eyes. Black dots cross his vision. His struggles stop. He goes limp in his killer's arms. She smiles, cradling him like a baby. She coos, carrying him into the living area.

She steps over her parents' corpses, smiling to herself. She lays her brother's corpse gently on the couch.

She moves her parents' bodies, creating a story.

~

The husband storms in, out of his mind. He had just saw a picture of his wife raping their son.

The husband yells at the wife. In the fight, the woman strangles the son to death. In anger, the man shoots the woman.

Out of desperation to be with his loved ones, he shoots himself.

The true killer gathers all evidence of her ever living into her bedroom. She makes a large pile in the middle of her room.

Stripped her bed, emptied her dresser and closet. Emptied drawers, tore posters off the walls.

A pile of stuff sits in the middle of the room. She covers it in gasoline. She pulls a backpack onto her back, picking up her extendable stick. She slides it into her pocket, pulling out matches.

She strikes it, dropping it onto the pile of stuff. The pile bursts into flames, making her smile.

She hears sirens in the distance. She quickly slips out of her back door, running into the forest behind her house.

~

She smiles, sitting in a clearing. She pulls out her matches, laughing. She strikes them. She hears sharp breaths coming her direction. She smiles, grabbing a belt off her shoulder. She hides back in the shadows.

She tackles the person. A woman with brown hair and blue eyes. She belts her arms to her sides. She pulls out her matches, lighting them all. She drops them onto the woman.

She stays on the woman, straddling her. The flames cover the woman. The pyromaniac laughs as the flames rise up her body.

The woman's screams stop and the pyro climbs off her burning body. As the flames climb up the pyro, she smiles.

Something in her DNA changes.

She stands back, a feeling, no, an urge overcomes her. She wants to eat the fire.

She inhales deeply, the fire funnelling into her lungs. She laughs loudly, a warm feeling filling her body.

Her blue eyes start to glow a brighter blue. She smiles, hugging herself loosely.

Another person runs into the clearing. She smiles, tackling the person. They start fighting to get her off.

~

The person belted her to a tree, crazed laughter leaving her body. She has a huge slash across one of her eyes. The fire covering her body burns the injury. It heals. More people enter the clearing. She starts thrashing against her bounds more violently.

"Who is that, EJ?" One of them asks. 'EJ' holds his arm, a large burn underneath his hand.

"I don't know, she just attacked me. She's on fucking fire and not burning!" EJ yells. Her laughter dies down to giggles. Her fire goes out. She lifts her head, looking up at them.

"It's Pyro!" She yells to the men. They turn back to her. They look at her confused. She rolls her eyes. "My name! My name is Pyro!"

"Wow, your parents must have hated you." A white skinned male thinks aloud.

"Yeah, but I still offed them." She answers, shrugging. Her laughs of insanity have died down. She is calm and concious.

"Well, at least we know she is a Pasta. Should we get Slender?" EJ asks. A tall figure steps into the clearing.

"No need."