꒰ one ꒱

Donghyuck was known at school for being the best of the best. The best student, the best soccer player on his school's team, the best at flirting. He was incredibly popular and he knew it, and he loved every second of it. In the eyes of the students at his school, he was the stereotypical popular boy. The one who lead on girls only to brutally dump them without even touching them once, the one always surrounded with people wanting to get on his good side, the kind who was an asshole who wasn't afraid to crush anyone and anything in his way.

Nobody knew what went on behind the scenes, however. Nobody else was aware, but Lee Donghyuck had a secret that would destroy the entire image he's worked for his whole life. Little do people know, Donghyuck is far different from what they think he is.

Donghyuck sat down on his bed after getting "dolled up" as he liked to call it. He was wearing one of his favorite pink skirts with a suggestive, lacy white top. He had done his makeup, soft and pink just the way he liked it, and stared at himself in the mirror with fascination. He could never get over how much he enjoyed looking at himself when he was dressed like this. The makeup emphasized all his feminine features perfectly, and his fluffy, sandy blonde hair was laid perfectly across his forehead. His outfit made his body look so small and fragile, and he continued to stare at himself in pure admiration. If he had the ability to go out looking like this every day, he would truly be the happiest boy alive. He always felt most confident like this, dressed like a little doll, just sitting still and looking pretty.

Yeah right, if I stepped outside looking like this, I'd get jumped or something. He thought to himself bitterly. The most he could hope for was that one day he'd find a dominant boyfriend who enjoyed seeing him dressed up just as much as he enjoyed getting dressed up, but sometimes it felt like that was a possibility that was entirely removed from reality.

Donghyuck's parents were incredibly strict, and they also expected Donghyuck to be their perfect poster child of the straight man who goes to a good college and marries a pretty girl and produces even prettier grandbabies. He had managed to buy all his feminine attire in secret from working multiple part time jobs, but he knew that his mother had gotten a tad suspicious when she had suddenly been banned from his closet, and he started doing his laundry during the times where the family wasn't home. He would be lying if he said he wasn't scared, it felt like only a matter of time until he accidentally leaves one of his lacy panties on the floor of his room and his mother screams and cries and kicks him out of the house for being such a disgrace. He knew that at least part of his secret, that being his homosexuality, had to be revealed to his family someday. He'd be damned if he married a girl just to make his parents happy, once he moved out the first thing he'll do is get a boyfriend, because one lesson he's learned in life is that he has to put his own happiness above the happiness of his family.

At least his parents still had his oldest sister, Haram. That girl was straight as a ruler and had found herself a calling in medicine, she was practically every asian parents' dream child. She was also Donghyuck's best friend, and the one and only person who knew about his little secret after she had once stumbled into his room in the middle of him posing in the mirror in one of her old prom dresses. Despite the awkward encounter, Haram had been very supportive, and had even taken Donghyuck shopping a few times to help him figure out his own personal style. Still, he knew that since he was the only son in the household, his parents expected a lot more from him than they did from Haram, and disappointing them was inevitable.

Donghyuck bit his lip and reluctantly tore his eyes away from his own figure in mirror, opening his phone and scrolling mindlessly for a while. Suddenly, he came across a figure that looked all too familiar, and froze in his tracks as he clicked on the link.

It was a whole website dedicated to cross dressing, and it was filled with an entire community of people just like him. He gawked for a few minutes as he read through some of the posts, relating to almost every experience that the other people were sharing, and his heart swelled up with happiness. Finally, a place where he felt like he truly belonged, full of people who understood exactly what he was going through. He instantly made an account, and hesitantly wrote his very first post.