꒰ twelve ꒱

Thank you all so much for 1k reads! Love you all lots and lots <3
————————————————————————

Donghyuck was still upset about the conversation he had with his parents at dinner, and as much as he tried to not let it affect him, his frustration leaked into almost everything he was doing. Whether it was accidentally snapping his pencil in half in the middle of class, or kicking a soccer ball a little too hard during practice and unintentionally hurting the poor goalie, it was obvious to everyone around him that the blonde was clearly being bothered by something.

Donghyuck stormed angrily into the classroom on Tuesday, startling Jeno who, for once, had arrived on time and a few minutes before the smaller boy. Jeno watched with a curious tilt of his head as the blonde plopped down next to him at his desk, slamming his books down on the table and opening them aggressively. The smaller turned to meet Jeno's gaze with a sharp glare, twirling his pencil in his fingers.

"What are you waiting for, dumbass? Get out your stupid notebook and let's get this over with."

"Jesus, someone is prickly today," Jeno whistled, a hint of amusement in his tone. He wasn't scared of Donghyuck, especially now since he undoubtedly had the upper hand in whatever their relationship was, but he also couldn't stop himself from feeling slightly concerned.

No matter how many times he told himself that he shouldn't be worried about the small boy, that Donghyuck didn't deserve that kind of care and attention after everything he had done to him back in high school, or that the blonde was surely strong enough to deal with whatever he was going through on his own, it didn't work. Jeno was still worried about him, and he was intrigued to find out what exactly was making the small boy so upset.

"Hello? Why are just staring at me like a pervert? Get out your notebook," Donghyuck hissed, and Jeno gritted his teeth.

He sure makes it difficult for me to have sympathy for him, so why am I still worried?

"What's bothering you?" The taller boy asked before he could stop himself, noticing how the question caught Donghyuck off guard. The blonde rolled his bottom lip between his teeth, debating in his head how to answer the question.

"Nothing. It's fine, I'm fine," he replied coldly, and Jeno merely scoffed in response.

"You're clearly not fine, you've been huffing and puffing ever since you got here."

At that Donghyuck blushed a little, flustered by the use of such childish words. He knew that Jeno hadn't meant it in that way, but Jeno somehow always managed to make the blonde boy feel so small, dumbing him down until he had no choice to obey the taller boy, because how could he possibly not obey when Jeno held that kind of power over him? In a way, it turned him on, having the mindset that he was completely under the black haired boy's control, the idea that he couldn't do anything without Jeno's help.

He quickly shook his thoughts out of his head, momentarily forgetting why he had been angry. As soon as he remembered, though, he gritted his teeth, glancing away to avoid Jeno's gaze.

"Since when were close enough to talk to each other about our problems?" He snapped, and Jeno merely leaned forward in his seat with an amused grin.

"Maybe since you were at my house with my dick in your mouth."

Now Donghyuck was really blushing, his mouth opening and closing silently as he tried to rack his brain for some sort of comeback, but he ultimately failed. The mental image of him sucking Jeno off had completely short circuited his brain, and now he couldn't think of anything else but Jeno and his body.

"S-shut up!" He squeaked, internally cursing himself both for the stutter and how weak his voice had come out. Jeno just laughed, ruffling Donghyuck's hair in a way that was almost affectionate.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I keep taking the attention away from your problem. I just couldn't resist," he chuckled, letting his hand slide down the back of Donghyuck's head to his nape. Jeno grabbed a fistful of his blonde hair, yanking the smaller's head up to look him in the eyes, and Donghyuck couldn't help but mewl in response.

"Talk to me, princess," Jeno purred, his fingers gently massaging the blonde boy's scalp. Donghyuck closed his eyes and allowed himself to enjoy the taller boy's touch, his breathing becoming more shallow from the pleasurable feeling.

"Don't wanna," he managed to mumble airily, his breath hitching once he felt Jeno's other hand slowly sliding up his thigh, squeezing it lightly.

"But I don't want my cute baby boy to feel so distressed," Jeno chuckled, and Donghyuck could almost see the smirk on the taller boy's face even with his eyes closed. Still, Jeno's words unwillingly set off butterflies in the smaller boy's stomach. The way Jeno was talking to him right now definitely had sexual undertones, but it also just felt... romantic. It felt sweet, caring, like he was the kind of boyfriend who would let his partner fall into his lap and cling onto him as they rambled about their day, his hands caressing them and soothing them the whole time as he would whisper "it's okay, baby, I'm here" into their ear. It took a moment for Donghyuck to realize that he was imagining himself in that position, that he was fantasizing about being able to fall into the comfort of Jeno's arms after a long day and have him kiss it all better.

That realization startled him, and his eyes snapped open as he let out a soft whine. Jeno looked up at him curiously, his hands still soothing the smaller boy, before Donghyuck quickly pushed his hands away while catching his breath.

"I don't wanna," he repeated as he crossed his arms protectively over his chest, suddenly feeling much, much smaller than he did before.

Jeno, sensing that he may have unintentionally crossed a line, complied with Donghyuck's request, keeping his hands folded in his lap as he stared down at the pretty blonde.

"Okay, you don't have to. But I'm here if you just wanna rant, you know. Sometimes having the perspective of your worst enemy can help a lot," the taller grinned, finally pulling out his math notebook and gently setting it down on the desk. Donghyuck blinked, suddenly remembering why they were there in the first place, although he didn't know if he could be the best tutor right now after Jeno had caused him to slip slightly into his subspace.

"Shall we get started? We still have a lot of work to do."

"Yeah, sure, let's begin."