꒰ twenty four ꒱

Jeno got up only for a second to lock the door, and the next thing Donghyuck knew, Jeno was pinning Donghyuck down on the bed, the two of them making out heatedly as Donghyuck bucked his hips up, trying to get any sort of friction as he whimpered softly. In his over dramatic, hormone clouded brain, it felt like he hadn't been able to touch Jeno in weeks, and he found himself feeling eager as he pulled back from the kiss and started fumbling with the buttons on Jeno's nice dress shirt he had worn just for meeting his parents. The sudden realization that Jeno had dressed up just to meet Donghyuck's family overwhelmed him with a sudden wave of emotions that only made the small boy feel even more desperate to be as close to the taller boy as possible.

"Easy, doll. Slow down, I'm not going anywhere," Jeno laughed softly as Donghyuck's shaky hands slipped, the blonde letting out a frustrated whine in response.

"Want you," Donghyuck managed to mumble, heaving out a loud sigh of relief as the stupid button finally came undone and he was able to slide Jeno's shirt off of his shoulders, revealing his incredibly sexy broad chest. Donghyuck was practically drooling as his eyes raked over it, and Jeno observed him with an amused grin.

"I know, baby, I know," he cooed softly, cupping Donghyuck's jaw and placing another wet kiss against his lips, "do you have lube?"

The blonde nodded, inhaling a deep breath to steady himself as he sat up and reached over to his bedside drawer, pulling out a half used bottle. Jeno sat back to make room for him, watching him with a look in his eyes that could almost be mistaken as adoration if Donghyuck didn't know any better, and the smaller boy couldn't stop himself from flushing under his gaze.

"I... um... I don't own any condoms," he muttered, feeling oddly embarrassed. It's not like he ever hooked up with anyone before Jeno, especially not in his own home, so he never saw any need to have something like that in his room that would most definitely give his mother a heart attack if she were to open the wrong drawer. But now, with Jeno sitting on his bed and looking like he wants to eat him alive, he felt stupid for not going out and buying any when he had the chance.

However, Jeno just smiled at him, tilting his head as he slowly crawled closer to the blonde. "I'm okay with it if you are. You were a virgin, so I know I'm safe, and I got tested right before we starting sleeping together. I'm all clean."

If this were any other situation, Donghyuck would feel utterly embarrassed by the strong wave of arousal that crashed over him as he heard those words, but it was Jeno. Sexy, caring, amazing Jeno who Donghyuck trusted with his life, who was so completely confident that Donghyuck felt like he could give himself entirely to him.

"Okay, that's fine with me," he whispered weakly, trying his best not to show how much the idea affected him, but judging by Jeno's sly grin, he knew he saw right through him.

"Take off your clothes and get on your hands and knees, angel. Let me open you up," Jeno practically purred, his voice absolutely dripping with desire in a way that made Donghyuck's whole body burn hot as he quickly obeyed, yanking his underwear and sweatpants down in one swift motion. He propped himself up onto his hands and knees and tried not to feel too vulnerable, feeling Jeno's presence hovering behind him.

"Are you keeping the hoodie on?" The black haired boy chuckled, pulling teasingly at the fabric of the large hoodie Donghyuck was wearing.

"I thought it would make us look less suspicious if my parents walked in," he mumbled defensively, flinching a little as he heard the telltale snap of the lube bottle being opened.

"Baby, if we do get walked in on, I highly doubt there is anything that could ever distract them from me being balls deep inside of their son on a Thursday afternoon, but whatever makes you feel better," Jeno laughed, slowly pushing a lubed up finger into Donghyuck's entrance, causing the blonde to gasp and squeeze his eyes shut.