꒰ thirteen ꒱

After a long tutoring session in the classroom, the two boys actually managed to get quite a lot done, and Donghyuck actually felt very proud of himself for being able to keep his own emotions under control for the entire time. Whether the emotions were his previous unresolved anger or his bubbling affection for Jeno, he didn't know, but both of them had been successfully kept at bay for the whole hour.

When he got home that day, he just knew that he would be given another reason to be angry, judging by the way his mother was waiting for him expectantly in their living room when he walked through the door.

"Hi mom," he said as casually as he could, dropping his backpack on the bottom step of the stairs leading up to his room so he would be able to easily grab it and take it up when he went upstairs, "do you need something?"

"I wanted to talk to you about your date," she replied simply, and Donghyuck could barely restrain himself from rolling his eyes. The last thing he wanted right now was to talk about his dreaded blind date with some girl he wanted to have nothing to do with.

"What about it?" He sighed, trying to keep his tone as neutral as possible, but from the way his mother's eyebrows quirked up disapprovingly, he knew he had failed in keeping all traces of frustration out of his voice.

"The date is this Saturday, everything is already set up and paid for so you don't have to worry about it. You two will be meeting at a fancy restaurant, so I expect you to dress nice and look your very best. Then, you will take her home, and walk her to her door like a gentleman."

"Don't worry, I plan on being nothing short of gentlemanly to her," he grumbled, and to be fair, he was telling the truth. He knew that it wasn't the girl's fault in any way that this date was happening, so he had no intention of disrespecting her in any way.

Unless, of course, she happened to disrespect him first. At that point, then it was game on.

"Good," his mother smiled in approval, stirring her small spoon around in her mug, "you know, I have no idea why you're so upset about this date. You get to go on a date with a pretty girl from a nice family, and you don't have to pay for a single thing. What more could a young man ask for?"

The blonde gritted his teeth, trying his best to not let all of his thoughts spill out of his mouth. Maybe it's because no one ever considers what I want, it's always about what you want for me. It's all about what you think is best for me, but no one ever takes a second to consider what would actually make me happy. Maybe it's because you don't even take the time to realize that maybe I don't even want to date a girl in the first place.

Donghyuck sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and squeezing his eyes shut before he grabbed his backpack off of the steps.

"I'm going upstairs, I have homework to do," was all he said, ignoring the confused and concerned look on his mother's face as he made his way up the stairs and into his room.

He decided that this would be a good opportunity to dress up a little in hopes of relieving his stress. He texted Chenle and Renjun a little bit, briefly ranting about his situation and accepting the words of pity and comfort they gave him. His friends always helped him feel a little better, but right now he wanted nothing more than to just put on his prettiest dress and slip into his favorite headspace, and let the rest of the world fall into background noise.

And that's exactly what he did, slipping into his clothes and sitting down in front of his mirror as he stared at himself.

I wonder if Jeno feels butterflies too whenever he sees me dressed up?

The thought came to his head intrusively, and he blinked at himself in surprise. It seemed that recently, whenever he dressed up, he couldn't help but think of Jeno. Jeno's hands under his skirt, Jeno's lips on his collarbone, Jeno's eyes hungrily scanning over his body every time he walked out of the bathroom dressed up. He shouldn't be surprised, he knew beforehand that he would start to associate Jeno with his cross dressing after a while since they spent so much time together while Donghyuck was wearing his outfits, but he assumed that it would take the enjoyment of dressing up away from him. Who wants to think of their rival's face whenever they were doing something they enjoyed?

However, what he didn't expect was for the thought of Jeno to greatly increase his enjoyment of seeing himself dressed up. He had always gotten off to the idea of having a dominant boyfriend to dress up for, and now he had gotten a small taste of that, and it lit him on fire. Soon, he couldn't stop himself from palming himself under his skirt to the thought of the taller boy, leaning back against his bed while whimpering.

Fuck you, Lee Jeno, he thought to himself as he quickly pulled his length out of his lacy underwear, already regretting what he was about to do.

┈ ୨ 🎀 ୧ ┈

He walked out of Jeno's bathroom with his head hung low in shame that Thursday, feeling unable to look the boy in the eyes after having jerked off to the thought of him. It made him feel embarrassed that Jeno turned him on so much, but then again, that was why their whole relationship had started in the first place, right? He probably couldn't even begin to imagine how many times Jeno had touched himself to the thought of him, and that thought comforted him a little as he sat down on the couch.

"You won't look me in the eyes today, baby. Are you feeling shy?" Jeno chuckled, and Donghyuck's face burned bright red.

"No," he mumbled out weakly, his breath hitching as the taller boy's large hand gently squeezed his thigh.

"Are you embarrassed about something?"

At that Donghyuck stayed silent, causing Jeno to laugh softly.

"You are embarrassed, aren't you? What did you do that you're embarrassed about, hm princess?"

"I don't wanna tell you," the blonde whined, half heartedly trying to push Jeno's hand off of him, but the black haired boy only tightened his grip.

"Tell me," Jeno whispered against the smaller boy's ear, biting down gently on his earlobe as Donghyuck blushed and melted underneath him. He was slipping into his headspace again, just wanting to let his mind go and let Jeno take control.

"I touched myself," he blurted without thinking, immediately stiffening in embarrassment as soon as the words left his mouth. Jeno smirked against his ear before started to trail kisses down the blonde's neck, both of his hands now sliding up the boy's skirt.

"Give me more details," he demanded, and Donghyuck figured it was too late to back pedal now, and at least Jeno was seemingly reacting positively judging by the way his hands were hungrily roaming over his thighs.

"I touched myself while thinking of you," he whispered, his face burning crimson.