꒰ four ꒱

Donghyuck glanced up from his computer as he heard his phone chime, looking down at it excitedly.

That must be Renjun and Chenle getting back to me about the outfit I found. He thought gleefully, taking out his earbuds and quickly opening his phone. However, his face immediately dropped as he saw the response, standing up in a panic.

"No...no no no no...." He mumbled to himself, double checking again and again if his eyes were deceiving him. Sadly, he had seen correctly, he had accidentally sent a photo of one of his outfits to Jeno... Lee Jeno.

"Fuck! No, oh my god, this can't be happening!" He whined, tossing his phone onto his bed and pacing around his room frantically. Tugging at his hair in frustration, he fell to the floor of his room, his eyes tearing up as he tried to keep himself from hyperventilating. This was literally his worst nightmare come to life, except it was all happening in reality.

How the hell am I going to get myself out of this? What could I possibly say to explain myself?

He rolled over and buried his face in his carpet, letting the tears run freely down his face. After letting himself calm down for a while, he hesitantly glanced back at his phone, debating on what to do next. First things first, he had to tell Renjun and Chenle. Surely they'd know what to do, right? They were the only people that could understand what he was going through, so they were essentially his only hope. With shaky legs, he stood up and grabbed his phone again, sitting on the edge of his bed before texting his groupchat with his two friends.