The End ~Breaking Free

POV Miss Jenn

We are back in Salt Lake, in the best Pizza Place ever: Slices. The moment we arrived, Big Red's mom put him to work. Now we're all having pizza and everyone is chatting about the musical.

Benjamin Mazzara sits next to me. "The musical was good, Jennifer," he says. "Thank you, Benjamin," I reply and I smile. He smiles back and it's so bright. His smile makes me feel like I should do a cartwheel in front of everyone.

I won't.

Some guy who looks important, due to his suit and suitcase, walks to the door and Kourtney walks towards him. The man gives her something. The letter. The man gave her the letter.

Okay, don't freak out, it's just a letter.

Just a letter that could change my life.

Yeah, no pressure.

Kourtney walks towards me, with the letter, and gives it to me. I feel my knees getting weak as I grab the envelope. It's white with a golden edge. In curly handwriting, there is something written on the envelope. I recognize my name.

Everyone gets quiet. I look around and I see a lot of eyes staring at me. Slowly, I open the envelope and grab a folded letter out of the envelope. I look around again. This is it.

It's now or never.

I carefully unfold the letter and read it.