Realizing

POV Miss Jenn

A couple of weeks have passed since Seb died. But still, no body is found. I wonder what will happen when we find him. Are there only bones to bury? Has Seb completely vanished?

We haven't had theater lessons since the news, but I called upon everyone to start practicing again. The musical is coming closer and Seb would want us to continue.

In the meantime, Benjamin and I went on more dates. I really started liking him. Right now, we're driving to a lake. The sun shines bright and we're planning to walk a romantic path next to the lake.

Benjamin parks the car and lets me out. He grabs my bag and we walk hand in hand to the lake. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Jenn?" he asks me seriously. It feels like one of those moments where he's gonna tell me his grandma passed away or that his house burned down. "Yes," I answer.

"We've been dating for a while now," he starts. "Yes," I state. "And I really like it, I really like you," Benjamin says. I smile and he smiles back.

"Jenn, would you like to make it official and be my girlfriend?" he asks.

"Yes"

Yes

Yes

Yes

I'd love to be his girlfriend. I thought he'd never ask. The fireworks start exploding in my head as I wrap my arms around him and kiss him.

Some dude shouts "Get a room!" but we don't care. We love each other. And now it's official. Finally.

POV Gina

I chuckle when Jack again steps on one of my red hotels in Monopoly. He gives me the last money he has and shakes my hand to congratulate me with winning.

I was heartbroken when Ashlyn told me about Seb but I've been trying to get back to my life. Jack has been so sweet to me, he was always there for me. Day and night.

We've been meeting up a lot. Playing board games, video games, watching movies and doing karaoke. Jack always makes sure I have fun.

We clean up the table and take a seat on the couch. Jack stares into my eyes. I smile. "What?" I ask and I raise an eyebrow. "Do you remember the first day we met?" he asks me. "Of course," I state. "How could I forget?"

"How you were pretending to be a french girl, what was your name again, Babette," he says and I laugh. Right. Babette.

"And the sweater of your boyfriend who wasn't your boyfriend," he continues. "And the talk we had about first kisses," he says and he smiles.

"And you asking me whether you could be my first kiss," I giggle. "Yeah, I remember," Jack states. "I'd ask it again," he says. We get silent. Does he mean what I think he means? Does he mean what I hope he means?

"Gina?" Jack starts. "Yes," I answer. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asks. "I really like you," he states. I smile. "I'd like that," I say and we kiss.

I know I shouldn't be thinking this, but his kiss isn't as good as EJ's. But he's sweet and he is here. EJ's not.

EJ is probably kissing a lot of girls at the university. Being the popular dude. Forgetting me.

POV EJ

I'm in the library with Claire. I don't really know why she is here, she never does her homework but when I told her I was going here, she also came. So now we're in the library. Together.

"What are you making now?" Claire asks. I smile at her, she's always so curious and she always, always wants attention.

"I'm looking something up for history," I tell her. "It's about Vikings and I really think it's interesting," I continue. I really like history and I love the stories about Vikings. Maybe I should do something with Vikings when I'm looking for a job.

Maybe I should grow a beard.

Grow long hair.

Getting tattoos.

Or not.

Probably a better idea.

Claire keeps staring at me while I'm with my own thoughts. When I realize she's staring, I smile and stare back. Her eyes are very pretty.

"Admit it," Claire says. "Admit what?" I asks shocked.

"You wanna kiss me."

Well. I didn't see that one coming. Is she right? Probably. I don't know. Aren't you supposed to know when you wanna kiss someone? Maybe not.

"Well, admit it," Claire says and she smirks.

"Sure," I state and she kisses me.

It's nice. Yeah. Just nice. Nothing special, no great feeling. Just fine.

This should be good for me. Moving on from Gina is all I wanted to do. But I miss her. I miss her and all the others. But mostly Gina. Why on earth did I ever let her go?!

I push Claire away, gently. "I'm sorry," I state. Claire gives me a weak smile. "It's alright," she states. I grab my stuff and walk away.

Hi guys, thanks for reading!

So do you ship Gina and Jack (Gick? Jana?) or still Portwell?

I'm quickly gonna continue writing, because I have something planned for next chapter. *evil laugh*

I'm not gonna kill anyone. Yet. I think.

Anyways, love you all, bye!

Love, Anna <3