Chapter 3 - Apartment

Y/n POV
________________________

Octavio led the way towards my apartment, on the way we were talking and chatting.

" What is one of your main hobbies?" I ask Octavio.

"Well I mostly go out for runs every morning, have some beer here and there, and I think you already know I play video games." He spoke. "What are your hobbies y/n?"

"Well I like parkour, I also play video games, I enjoy cooking and keep with between me and you but, I'm an expert at stalking and stealing." I respond.

"Woah! Did you steal anything from me !?" He searches himself. "Haha just kidding with you chica." he laughs it out.

Chica?

" Don't worry it will be no use for me to steal from you anyway. All you have is weird tubes sticks filled with green liquid, and your phone." I say.

"Woah you are actually correct, that's all I have on me. How did you know? Did you just take my stuff and put them back or what?" He says surprised.

"No, it's just a skill I developed throughout my 4 years of my stupid hobby if that's what you wanna consider it." 

"That could be useful for your passive! You could detect the weapon your enemies have occupied in their hands instead of what they have in their pockets!" He says speeding up his words.

"Tavi, you know what? You are actually quite smart for someone who blew up their own legs!" I laugh it out.

"Woah! Let's ignore the fact that I blew up my legs and focus on what you just called me!? " He says in pure shock.

"Did I say something bad?" I ask.

"You called me by a different name. That's what you did." He says panicking.

"What did I call you that got you offended?"

"Oh no! No no no no no, you got it all wrong amiga I'm not offended, it just sounded badass!" He says while shaking me back and forth.

"What did I call you!?"

"Ah crap! I forgot! Dammit! It was a sick name though that's for sure." He says as he pats my head. " C'mon the apartment complex is right ahead, race you there!" He says before sprinting off.

"Hey! It's not fair you are literally the high-speed daredevil!" I yell while jogging.

No mames. This mf really wanted to race when he can legit win it unfairly! I finally make it in just 30 seconds, then I see him fastly taping his metal foot at a really fast rate like a rabbit.

" What took you so long y/n!?"

" I... You!... Y-you cheater!! You have an advantage with those legs!"

"And you have an advantage Ms. parkour master~" he leans towards my face. I grab his face with one hand and push his head back making him slightly loose balance.

"Yeah whatever, now show me my apartment, number 13, right?" I ask walking inside the building.

" Nah, that's my room, yours is room 14. But I don't mind you living with me" he says catching up to me. I slightly blush but not much to the point that it's noticeable.

"Nah, I don't go inside a stranger's home. I just meet you like 20 minutes ago, but thanks for the offer I guess." Octavio suddenly takes the lead and misses the elevators. "Wait weren't we supposed to use the elevator?" I commented a I point at them.

"Since you said the race was unfair, we will race up the stairs. Would that be a fair one?" He says walking backwards.

" Sure, but you're going down!" I say, pointing my finger towards the ground.