Chapter 17 - Fun. No?

Ajay arrived as she said she would. She texted me:

' I've arrived, and I brought a few friends if y'all don't mind '

' I don't, but I'm not sure about Octavio '

' he'll get used to it. Just hope you 2 will fit, there's not much space in the car, I had overdone myself 😅 '

' We can figure something out don't worry, be outside in a bit '

" Hey babe, Ajay is outside waiting for us!"

" Woohoo! About time she arrived!"

" But it's not just the 3 of us. She brought some friends."

" Oh. I mean who wants to third wheel am I wrong!?" He rushes to the kitchen and comes out with a draggable cooler. "

" Mas te vale que no aya cervezas ahi eh!?" ( There better be no beers in there hm!?)

" Heh." He awkwardly says passing by me with it. I definitely knew there was beers and alcohol in there.

" Did you at least put jarritos and energetic drinks in there?"

" Yup!"

" Good." I smile as we both exit the door.

We both had matching outfits. We had cool as in fresh shorts. They're black with stim like green fading at the bottom. We both had same shirts, just plain white. Tavi had cut the sleeves off while I just let it be. We both had goggles, matching to be exact. We looked so cool! But I just kept mine in my forehead while Tavi kept them on, he didn't bring his mask this time.

Tavi was impatient with the elevator on the way down. " Ugh c'mon elevator! We have somewhere to be!" He taps his foot like a rabbit, impatiently waiting.

I just laugh at him. He smiles and the doors open. He was the first to get out. He rushed out the complex with the cooler and looks for Ajay. I catch up and I see him putting the cooler in the back. I walk over and I see who she had brought along.

" Ha ha ha! Hi my brudah!"- Makoa ( Gibby ) he was sitting in the front seat.

" Oh, hi there [y/n]! Ready for the fun!?" Elliot winks at me with 2 handguns pointing at me.

"You sure bet!" I respond. To the left of him was bloodhound, they still had their mask on, and they were wearing black and brown loose clothing. Hound was at the left window, Elliot middle and Tavi right window.

" Wait a godamn minute! Where am I supposed to sit!? The trunk?"

" You should be able to sit somewhere, right?" Elliot tries to make space, but none was made.

" We could take my motorcycle." Tavi suggests as he tries to get off the jeep.

" Just sit on his lap [y/n], it's not like he's going to eat you." Ajay says which makes Tavi freeze in place as he was getting off. He smirks and looks at me.

Tavi lifts up his goggles, looks at me and speaks. "Yeah, mi amor. No te voy a comer, hoy."( Yeah my love. I'm not going To eat you, today ) he says with a wink. I blush as he pulls me in and the next thing I know I'm on his lap.

" Everyone better have their things with them cause I ain't going back for a single thing, with ought further ado. We're heading to the carnival! Woohoo!"

" Eeepa!" - Tavi

" Yeah!"

" Ha ha!" - Makoa

" I'm totally ready for this!! Am I ready for this?" - Elliot