Chapter 7 - It's Time

52 reads!? Thank you so much! I'm so sorry i didn't post yesterday! This part is so long! I hope you enjoy it! I'll edit this later for mistakes.
___________________________

(Still at Tavi's place form last part) Y/N POV
___________________________

Everything was turned in successfully along with my P.P.E design, just had to wait for my stuff and I'll be ready to compete.
____________________________

(The next day) Y/N POV
__________________________

I was exhausted enough to not get out of bed but that didn't stop me from picking up my phone. I was looking through some pictures when I received a message. ' your equipment has been successful made along with your P.P.E. you will receive everything once you are ready for the game.' I was so excited! I quickly contacted Tavi about the news and he said it was amazing news!

He also told me that today is the day where all legends compete on live tv, so i better get my game head on. The game will start in 4 hours, i had enough time to prepare myself and so i did. I took a nice warm bath ; had my breakfast, went to the firing range, went to ' The Beer House', and i even visited the beautiful garden near headquarters.

There was 1 hour left till the game starts, Tavi texted me and it said ' ayooo where you at? I've been knocking at your door for 10 seconds now, you usually respond within 5.'

'im not home but wassup, what do you need?'

' i was wondering if you wanted to go get ready for the game, get our legend fit on and practice together at the firing range.'

' i have already practiced but it wouldn't hurt to practice with you.'

' awe your so kind chica, meet me at the firing range, can't wait to see you there!'

' wanna race!?'

' hells yeah!'
____________________________

(At the firing range) Y/N POV
____________________________

Surprisingly i won the race, i arrived first and waited for Tavi to show up. 2 minutes passed and i heard a loud woosh sound and a loud "woohoo!" I recognized the voice and i saw Tavi way up high in the air! He landed and said "That! Was! Awesome!!"

"Coming from you it sure was." I chuckle.

" You beat me, congrats! "

"Why thank you."

" We should change into our Legend fit follow me" he said and I followed, we went through a door that i didn't notice was there yesterday. We entered and i saw lots of doors with a little drawing of each characters face, and under the small drawing it said their legend name.

"This one is mine, yours must be at the further end since, you know, new legend? I'll wait for you at the firing range once I'm done." He enters the room and i look for mine.

Mine was labeled Shadow, the small little drawing of my face was just me in my designed fit. I entered the room and saw lots of supplies dedicated for me. I looked around in amazement, everything was shiny and clean, i found my fit and put it on, it felt so comfy and breathable, good for my abilities.

I also found a semi bracelet wich activates my abilities, i put it on along with a landing jetpack ish looking thing. I looked at myself in a mirror, i was scared for my first game but also happy that i will have Tavi along my side. I slip on my mouth mask, it's kinda like Tavi's but mine was sewed to my clothes and all black.

I go to the firing range and start to warm up again. I tried out my abilities and they worked so amazing, I made no sound whatsoever, i could run, reload, Zipline, open doors and so much more without making a single noise! Me and Tavi where ready for battle.*