Chapter 6 - Shadow

Y/N POV
____________________________

I stay immobile for a few second, when i suddenly steam up. " What did you just say!?" I act stupid, but I knew exactly what he said.

"Venga no te hagas la que no sabe. Ayer me hablaste en español cuando andaba boracho.( C'mon, don't act like you don't know. Yesterday you talked to me in Spanish when i was drunk.)

I sighed, " yeah i know Spanish. I didn't wanna tell you, I wanted to know what else you would call me behind my back, in a cute way of course."

"Everything i told you i really meant it. You surely tried to hide it but didn't do a good job." He chuckled then left to the shower. I chuckled too but in embarrassment. I guess i can freely speak Spanish with him for now on.

I look around and remembered i was in his room. I decided to guide myself around the place to get to know him a little more. I found posters,fan art, and pictures on a wall. I was interested by the beautiful pics he has. But there was this one which caught me off guard. It was a picture of him with his actual meat and bone legs, he was sitting on a really shiny green bike, giving the usual sign he does everyday. I inspect it more, and take a quick pic with my phone. I decide to keep exploring.

I headed to his kitchen to find a mess of plates on the sink, beers and energy drinks all over the kitchen counter top along with empty stim syringes. I decide to help Tavi out by cleaning the mess up. Once i finished, Tavi was already changing in his room. I decided to wait for him for a bit before heading to my apartment.

" Hey chica can you come here for a sec? I hear him say. I walk to the door and knock.

" Can I come in?"

" Yes you can." I walk in and see Tavi holding the hoodie i accidentally barfed on last night. " Did i do this or did you do this?" He says fastly taping his foot like a mother angrily waiting for a response.

" I told you last night that i accidentally barfed on you, i took it off and cleaned you." I tell him.

"Oh yeah! Man i just got this hoodie a while ago and yesterday was the only day I put it on."

"you could try washing it."

" There's no point in washing this huge vomit stain off this hoodie, I'll just throw it away." Tavi puts the hoodie inside a bag and sets it aside.

"Hey Tavi i think it's time for me to head to my apartment i need to think out my abilities." I say while taking out the paper headmaster had given me. " I have a few ideas for another passive, i also have an idea for the tactical, but I'm quite stuck on the ultimate." i say showing him my paper.

"We should go to the firing range, i will take a friend along with us to figure out your abilities in more depth."

"What time?" i ask.

" I'll knock at your door around 3 or 2. You will have time to think, you will also need to get yourself prepared." he says making the bed.

" I'll try my best." I say before leaving.

I put in the code and head inside. I take a quick shower along with everything else needed to be clean. I change and look for cereal in the kitchen, surprisingly i find some, and i have breakfast with it. I finished and went to my room. I laid on the bed and thought for a while. I got lost in my deep thoughts for an amount of time when i hear footsteps outside my apartment. I quickly get up and rush to the door in excitement.

I click the button and the door slides open revealing Tavi about to knock, he froze for a few seconds, "how did you know i was here?" he says in a shocked voice