Chapter 13 - Game On

Unfortunately, he does have a point. We've been acting like an actual couple for the past few days, even though were not together. I would love to date him but at the same time, i have a goal to reach within 3 weeks, or else they'll be gone.

A Week Later y/n POV
___________________

I wake up again all tired from ranked. I found a hand around my waist. I looked around and saw in who's room i was. It was his, of course. I unstrapped his hand off and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and when i finished Tavi went in. When i finished the rest of my stuff Tavi was already in the kitchen doing something.I finished up and went to the kitchen.

" Watcha doing?"

" Oh, hey babe. just trying to make some pancakes for us." He greets me with a kiss.

" You're trying?" I laugh.

" I'm not good at cooking and stuff, but pancakes can't be that hard, right?"

" Nah they're not that hard. Anyways. What'd you think we should do today?"

" Well there ain't much to do today since we have a game in like 4 hours. Also, there are new rules too."

" New rules huh?" I take the syrup out of the fridge.

"Not exactly rules. Today there is a special event. I don't exactly know why but headmaster decided to add it to the games for a bit."

" What is it?" I take a few pancakes off a plate he had stacking up the pancakes.

" Okay so we have, trios, and duos. But what we don't have is solos. "

" So you're telling me, solos is now a thing?" I take out my utensils out of a drawer.

He nods as he flips a pancake, i take my pancakes to the dinning table. He serves himself and joins me.

" What do the rest think about the new mode?"

" Some of them are not quite happy with it, since it's mandatory for us to play it today."

" Oh. Well what do you think about it?"

" I'm really excited for it. There will be no one to tell me not to go in, i won't have to wait on anybody, and i, can go against you if i get lucky enough."

" Basically what you're trying to say is, that i, slow you down?"

" No! Oh no no no no no! It's just that I. Uh.. no! I wanna like y'know? Do things fast!"

" oh, hah! i would've never guessed." I sarcastically say.

" Is that supposed to be sarcastic or your being for real?"

I roll my eyes." Just finish up, idiota." I chuckle.

" Soy tu idiota, hermosa"( I'm your idiot, beautiful)

We finished up our breakfast and headed to the firing range, we made a little trip to a future-istic convenience store on the way.

" Why are we here again?"

" Just wanted a monster to boost me up a little, want anything?"

" Thanks for the offer Tavi, but I'm full from breakfast."

" Oh! How about I'll get you this?" He geabs my favorite chocolate.

" It's okay, you don't have to buy me anything i swear!" But deep down in yuminess, i really wanted it.

He giggled and smiled, i knew he was smiling under his mask, i could tell. He bought the things and we headed to the firing range.

" Toma, i know you love these." He hands me over the chocolate and i eat it with delight.