Chapter 5 - Party Diffusion

______________________________

This part has a bit of adult content involved. Cursing and Spanish.
______________________________

Y/N POV
______________________________

We head out of the apartment complex and head to the subway jet. I take out my phone and look where the party will take place.

" We go to Mirage's bar right?"

" Yes but not the one he has at the hangout." He says while searching through his phone. "This is what the inside looks like" he says showing me pictures.

I take his phone and scroll through when I accidentally scroll to a picture of him and Natalie happily hugging each other. Suddenly Tavi snatches the phone and says. " The bar is not far from here we will get there in no time" he says while we get on the subway jet.

" Okay then" i reply.

The ride was awkwardly quiet. I looked at him, sitting In front of me. I see him aggressively clicking things on his phone, I was curious on what he was doing but it's buissness of his. The subway jet stops and Tavi says it's our stop. We both head out, he starts to speak again

" Have you figured out your abilities yet?" he asks.

"Unfortunately no, but you said something about me detecting my enemies weapon that's being held or sum ?"

"Oh yeah!" He quickly says coming back to his usual self. "That could be your passive." He quickly speaks.

" But how would it exactly be used?" I wondered.

" Okay how about this. When an enemies shoots at you, you would be able to identify what gun they are using along with what attachments the gun has!" He responds with excitement.

" Okay so that will be my passive, i can have another one right?"

" Yes you can. But don't take advantage to the point you make yourself overpowered." I nod in understandment. "Look, that's Elliot's bar up ahead" he speaks as he does a little nod to the bar in saying 'look'.

" Look Mirage is at the door! " I say pointing at him.

Tavi then pushes my hand down gently saying " You know it's disrespectful to point right?" He says.

Pinche cabron. Using my own comeback on me !?"

" [Y/N] !!" I hear Elliot yell. " You actually came!" He says, giving me a hug. He then grabs my hand and leads me inside. " Welcome to ' The Beer House" Tavi follows behind.

"Woah! It's way beautiful in person!" I say as i admire  the inside. " You made this yourself !?"

" I designed it and payed for it to come to reality." He says still holding my hand. He takes me to the bar section and nicely shows me my seat. I settled at a chair that spins a whole 360. Elliot enters through a small door to the bar, he offers me a drink. I take it, i turn around and see everyone around.

Tavi sat with bloodhound, Renee (wraith), Tae (crypto) and Obi (seer). Then i see Natalie sit beside Tavi she clings herself to his arm which makes Tavi scoot a bit away from her but still letting her hug him.

"Here is your drink y/n." Mirage says. I turn around and drink it. Then Kairi (Valkyrie) sits beside me.

" Hey trickster the usual please." She says.

"Coming right up." Mirage says.

" There you are angel" Loba says to Kairi.

" Hey babe " Kairi says before receiving a kiss from loba.