Chapter 10 - Arenas Pt 1

Y/n POV
____________________

I woke up to the sound of music, i was so worn out, i didn't know why but i was so tired. I looked around and realized I was in Tavi's room again.

" Man, it always has to be his room i wake up in" i stretch and head to the living room.

There was music coming from the kitchen, i decided to check it out. I walked in and saw a speaker playing music, no one around tho. I checked around the whole apartment to only realize that i was the only one there. I shrugged It off and headed to my apartment. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, but when i looked in the mirror i saw clothes that weren't mine.

" What the heck!? These aren't mine?" I examined the clothes, and realized who's it was. " Ugh these are Tavi's, he is the only person who'd wear these type of shorts."

I brush my teeth, take a shower, get dressed, and eat. I decided to clean Tavi's clothes, i just couldn't remember why i had them on. I hang his clothes and hang them in a little hook outside his door, along with a note, ' these are yours, i cleaned them for you, i don't exactly know why i had them on, but thank you'. I went to the elevator and texted Ajay.

" Hey Ajay you said something about winning money other ways. Can you tell me more about it?"

" Oh yeah! Sure, ill tell you more about it, meet me at my place ( address )"

" Okay thank you."

" No problem"

Honestly, i searched up the address and had a hard time finding it but luckily i made it. It wasn't an a apartment like i had but it was a house!? I knocked at the door.

"Coming" i heard a voice, they opened the door and it was loba?

" What can I do for you beautiful?"

"Oh.. i erm.. is Ajay here?"

" Why yes she is, come inside"

I entered and saw Kairi, Ajay, and Natalie inside. Sitting on a luxury sofa eating and watching a movie.

" Hey Ajay, y/n is here."

" y/n! Come! take a seat!"

I awkwardly walked to the sofa and took a seat.

" Oh hey! Remember when you killed me yesterday?"

I was confused for a bit then i remembered!

"Ooh! Yeah! But i didn't exactly kill you Kairi ( Valkyrie ), Octavio stole my kill."

" Hey, what do you expect from him? He's always stealing kills " Kairi laughs and takes a sip of whatever she's drinking.

" That's not the only thing he steals y'know?" Natalie laughs.

" You guys are literally talking Infront of me, a professional stealer." Loba says.

" I'm one too."

" No way really?" They all ask in confusion.

"Yep, I've mastered it."

" There can only be one of us." Loba looks at me with challenging eyes. " Hah, I'm just messing with you, i could care less if your like me. You better line your pockets faster than me before trying to kill me." She chuckles.

" Well said babe" - Kairi

" Well what are you here for y/n?" Natalie asks.

" She wants to know other ways to earn money, not only by winning royals. She wanted me to tell her, and i invited her over."

" Oooh. Do you really need the money?" Natalie asks.

" Yeah pretty badly."

" I'm so sorry i won the match, if i knew i would have let d you win."

" No it's okay, you were the champs and you earned it. " She smiled at me and i smile a bit awkwardly at her.

" Anyways, there are other matches you can do in order to win. But the one who pays you more money is Ranked matches."

" Uh huh?"

( Explaining has been made, Baisacly ranked matches pay more money, you get payed to participate, assist, kill, top 5 and top 3 and champion. There is arenas, regular and ranked. You get payed by participating, kills, rounds, assist, nocks, revives and more )

" Can we start today!?"

They all look at each other.

" I'm so sorry, I have plans with Kairi, we have been planing this date for days, so us two are out."

" I'm available! I have nothing to do so far, so why not." Natalie says in excitement.

" Im going too, so that will make tha three of us. We'll play arenas to show yuh a bit on how it works, ranked is kinda the same but pays more and ranked Royal in like normal matches but with us more skilled. Hey Loba, Kairi, do y'all mind picking this up before going on ya little date?"

" If it's not a pain in the ass, sure." Kairi says.

" Thank you. C'mon let's go."

" Yay! This will be exciting!" Natalie claps her hands in excitement.

Ajay lead the way to a garage, i see a jeep, pinkish jeep, it had no windows whatsoever.

" Who's car is that!?"

" This car is mine." Ajay says holding her keys for me to see"

We enter the jeep and we headed off to arenas.

" Hey Ajay, is the house yours or?

" I share the house with Loba and Kairi, i invited Natalie over to celebrate her victory."

"Ooh i see"

" Look! Arenas teleportation transmitir over there!" Natalie points and i see a big circle on the floor. Ajay parks the car and we head to the circle. We step on it and we get teleported. We arrived at a wired place, it was all white, no corners no windows, it was an infinite place.

"What is this place?"

" The queue, we are waiting on players. "

"Players?"

" We can compete with humans from earth. " Natalie says.

"Earth!?"

" Yeah! People can play online and choose any legend to play as, it's an online game, available to people who have consoles. We are the real thing so we play like we usually do." Ajay says.

"What about our legend fits!?"

"No worries, once we get in a match we will have everything on us, we don't have to change. Strange right? I helped made this so i know a lot" she laughs and patiently waits.

"' Matchmaking"'

" Say once, we're about to get into a match!"

"Ui"

"Okay" let me be honest, i was about to play with real people playing an actual video game, against us!? The real legends!? And we are Aying Ranked Arenas, i hope this experience will be a good one.

"' Connecting To Match"'
_________________________

Yes this one is short i know.

[ Word Count 1087 ]