Chapter 12 - The Question

Tavi takes his mask and googles off the rock and we head up. It took around 20 minutes to arrive.

" You sure know how to climb up eh?" - Tavi

" It's like parkour, just that here i continuously going l straight up, no jumping from one place to the other. You aren't bad of a climber either, you're partially, good."

" Partially? Ah nena, you got it all wrong. I'm not partially good! I'm exelente! "

" Yeah, keep dreaming" i laugh.

" Could you have a little faith in me? Your just like Che"

" I mean i can be like her if you don't hurry up and show me where your motorcycle is. I'm kinda hungry and i wanna go home to eat."

" You're hungry? Did you have breakfast this morning?" He says while heading behind a tree.

" I had toast with ( whatever you want ) and some ( any drink ). "

" That's a small breakfast." He says while taking out a motorcycle behind the tree.

" Well breakfast is a small meal. Don't expect me to have a full turkey for breakfast."

" Ha, turkey sure sounds nice."

" Wait! Isn't that motorcycle the one you rode when you had your legs!? Here I took a pic!" I reach for my phone to get it.

" What do you mean?"

" Ahh crap! My phone is wet! Argh. I guess I'm ricing this thing up like sushi later."

" Hermosa. You know these phones are waterproof right?"

" They are?" I turn the phone on. " Oops. They are." I quickly go to my gallery and get the picture i took of the photo he had in his apartment. " Here, i took a pic of the picture you had on one of your walls along with others."

He looks at the picture. " Oh... That... Ouch. Yeah... Hmmm. Yeah nope." He says while scratching the back of his neck and making funny faces." That was the day i blew off my legs. That's my motorbike and my victory lap fit. I still have it. But that bike and this one are different. This one is for any type of terrenos, that one is badass for tricks. Same design yes, but not the same bikes. Infact i brought that exact helmet."

He shows me the helmet. It was white with a bit of blue, with black markings near the mouth area like his mask.

" Ooh! That's sick!"

"Heh. yeah. this baby brings memories. You should take it, for the ride." He hands me over the helmet. " I don't want your beautiful face get hurt just in case i crash. Which i hope doesn't happen.".

I smirk at him and i put it on. He smiles at me and hops on the bike. He turns it on and pats behind him showing me to sit. I sit and we where off. There was no roads at first, pure grass and rocks. It was a bit bumpy so i held a bit tight on Tavi. 5 minutes passed by, there was road ahead, no more bumpiness but more smoothness. Yet there was no cars nor buildings around. I heard Tavi ask something but i couldn't quite hear.

" What!?"

" I said how's it going back there!" I perfectly heard him this time. The wind made it hard to hear so we needed to yell.

" It's going great! Just wondering what i will make for lunch!"

" Oh! If you want i can take you out to eat today! You basically kinda feed me everyday with your delicious food! So, let me feed you today! Sound fair!?"

" I enjoy cooking! You don't have to!"

" I insist! There is one cool place we could eat! It gives club vibes but it isn't a club! You'll understand once we arrive!"