Chapter 21 - Cave

He was so excited! I swear I thought he was gonna jump off! ' Good thing these suits are compatible with any type of body! Huh Che? Over' 

' Yuh got that right, just be careful Silva. Memba, I won't be there to help you if you get injured, okay? Over'

" Well I guess more fun for me, eh?" He laughs. He jumps down to the other side of the fence. He leans forward to see," Woah! Sick drop!" 

" Make sure you don't fall off." I say climbing the fence. "I'm surprised there is no barbed wire."

" Sucks for them." He starts doing jumping jacks. 

" hmm." ' What now Natalie? Over.' . . . . . ' Natalie? Over.' 

" She isn't responding." I look over to Tavi. He shrugs.

' She's not able to speak. Headmaster arrived at her control section. . . And now, she is off screen. Damit. Well the plan is to arrive over to the jets. They're stored in a cave somewhere along the wall one the other side. Over.'

" So it's a one chance drop." I look down.

' How far down exactly is it amigo? Ehm, over.' - Tavi 

' It's 20,000 ft deep. The cave is somewhere between 12,000 -17,000 ft deep. Over.'

" A la verga!(holy shit!) I should come some other time to sky dive! Yeah!"

" Focus babe, we got one shot at this. Now, how do these work?" I inspect my suit.

" Like this! See?" 

" Woah! Thats cool! Lemme try! Woah! how does this work? " I run my hand through the translucent blue color. 

" Awesome am I right? "

I nod. 

" Now, for the best part." He backs off from the edge as he puts his goggles on. He runs and jumps, " Using them!! WOHOOO!!" 

" OCTAVIO! ARGH!" I quickly back off as I adjust my goggles and mask, " HELL YEAH!! "I jump. The speed and wind were intense! I didn't have to keep my eyes closed! I was able to see perfectly with the goggles! Further down was him. He turned around, he waved hi. He stretched as he faced me, he put his hands behind his head relaxing midair. I adjusted my angle to go down faster. Didn't take much for me to arrive right beside him. He turned around, we both started gliding down.

He faced me, his body sideways. " PUT NIGHT VISION ON!" He yelled. The wind made it hard to hear.

I turn around the same way he is in. "WHAT!?"

" NIGHT VISION!"

I shrug in confusion not understanding what he's saying. He understood that I couldn't hear. He pointed to his goggles; he clicked a button which made his goggles light up in green. I finally understood, I do the same. My goggles change color as it turns to night vision. There were also some numbers on the side showing my speed, and how far up high I am. The number was dramatically going down in numbers. But we were only 1,748 ft under, we had time to mess around before approaching our destination.

Tavi grabbed me from the shoulder and moved me to face him. He gestured for me to keep my eyes on him. I nod. He shows me the ok sign. He lets go, he gains speed and I watch. He kept going down, he suddenly did a flip in the air. He moved side to side doing cool tricks and stunts, he sure was having fun. Suddenly he opened his arms for the wings to appear. I was gliding down, so I quickly surpassed him. I opened my arms and the wings appeared. 

I turned around, he was a bit further above, I waved hi. He waved high back before catching up to me. We were together as we flew to the other side.
' You are near the entrance, keep a look out. over ' I heard crypto speak.