Chapter 4 - Apartment Part 2 (Octane's POV)

Thank you so much for 20 reads!!! I'll be making the best to upload daily!! ❤️
_______________________

Octavio's POV
_________________

I had successfully led y/n to her apartment, along the way I had such a fun time with her. She surely is way different from Nat. I hop into the shower and get dressed, I put on some shorts and get the new hoodie I bought not so long ago. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the sleeves off.

I grabbed myself an energy drink and sat at the couch. I looked through my streams and clicked on the one I did today. I watched the stream and I noticed something I didn't during the moment.
_______________

Video replay
_______________

" I'll give you an even fair bet, I will give you a 10 second head start."

"At this rate you're going to lose Tavi!"
___________________

Octavio's POV
______________________________

I quickly choke on my drink and pause the video. " She called me Tavi!!?" I say while holding the phone to my face. "Yes! That's the name she called me before too! Now I remember!" I say while smacking my head as if I am saying I'm an idiot.

I replayed the video over and over again to the part where she calls me Tavi. The thought of her calling me Tavi again made me flustered.

" I wish she could call me that again..."

*Bing* my phone makes a notification sound. I look at it and see a message Elliott sent to our legend chat. I quickly grab my goggles, mask, and head out to y/n apartment. I knock on the door and patiently wait for her to open up. The door slides open and I see her.

"Did you read the message Elliott sent?" I fastly ask.

"Yep" she says while showing me her phone.

"Are you going?" I ask.

" Well of course I am. Why wouldn't I go to a party that is meant for me you dummy" she says while flicking my forehead. I softly massage the part she flicked, and my eyes wonder off to her body, luckily, she didn't see me do it since I was wearing my goggles. I noticed that she was wearing an apron. "why do you have on a apron? Have you been cooking? I ask.

" Yeah I was cooking some food. Ah crap, the back won't budge" she says while trying to untie the back. " Could you help me untie it please?" she asks while turning around. My eyes wondered off again toward her body. She was wearing short shorts, i couldn't keep my eyes off her ass. "C'mon give your friend some help" she says while moving closer to me. I looked at her so much that i stood still for a bit. I reached my hands to untie the strings but my hand decide to drag across her back towards the knot. I tried to untie it but couldn't so I tried again and again, it just wouldn't budge.

" This thing is tied really tight chica, it's hard for me to untie it " I complain.

" Use your teeth to loosen some parts of it then untie it." She explains. The thought of me having my face co close to the back of her made me stutter my words

"D...d-do you really w-want me to do that!?"

"Well there is another option where i can cut it but i don't want that so use your teeth." She says. I look at her body for a few seconds, then i decide to do it. I kneel down to one knee, i slide my mask down and carefully put my teeth on the knot trying to loosen it.

I can't believe i am so close to her! I try my best to loosen it up but it's kind of difficult. I keep trying and trying. My head was rubbing against her back making me heat up. Then she suddenly moves which results my face touch her ass. Then i hear a small quiet moan come from her. I quickly give it another try and untie the knot. I put my mask back on while getting back on my feet. I quickly put my hand against my mouth and try to not make eye contact with her*

" I made some enchiladas about 10 minutes ago, i have some left overs, do you want some?" She asks. I quickly nod, then she heads to the kitchen while i sit down at the dinning table.

I look around and notice that everything is brand new. I kept looking around when I hear footsteps coming from the kitchen. Y/n puts down utensils in front of me and then the enchiladas, those enchiladas smelled so good! I could literally smell it through my mask. "Do you want something to drink?" she asks. I nod while staring at the food in delight. " Well what do you want?" She asks.

" Water" i respond.

" I thought you were a beer guy, I'll bring you some" she says.

The sound of beer and enchiladas brightened up my mood, i took off my mask and i started to dig in. The food tasted so incredible! I had never tasted such thing before, i tried to make some on my own but failed terribly.

" I brought Modelo and Corona, you pick one and I'll have the other one" she says while sitting down. I chose the Corona, I took a stim out of my pocket and opened it like a true Mejicano. I kept eating and drinking what she had offered. I was so focused on the food when I suddenly hear " YOU HAVE A TOUNGUE PIERCING TOO!?' she says in disbelief. I quickly finish the food I have put in my mouth and take a sip of my beer.

" Yup" I say. Then I stick out my tongue for her to see. She suddenly does the same and I looked at her tongue, she had a beautiful piercing which suited her really well. "Wow! Yours is ( whatever you want ) ! Te Miras Hermosa with it." I quickly say. Fastly she puts her tongue back inside her mouth in shock. "These enchiladas were so good!! You can surely cook" i say while finishing the food.

"Thank you" I hear her say. " Well Ima go change real quick to go to the party, wait for me in the living room. I'll take a quick shower and change" she says.

" Sure, do you have any games to pass some time?" I ask.

" Yup my ps5 is over there" she says pointing to it.

I look at the direction she points, i quickly put my plate in the sink along with my utensils and throw away my empty beer bottle. I quickly sit on the sofa in the living room and turn on the ps5. I play some video games and decide to take a break, i look at my phone. I put on some headphones and replay the stream again. I continued to re watch the whole steam over and over again. I was admiring her beauty every second. When i suddenly felt arms surrounding me from the back in a hug way form

" I thought you where playing video games!?" I hear her say. Then she quickly takes a peek at my phone. I fastly turn my phone over for her to not see. Then she jumps over the couch and begs for me to let her see. " Please let me watch the stream!!" She says leaning close to my phone.

I stay silent for a bit when i hear the word 'Tavi' come out of my headphones which makes me panic and i quickly turn off my phone.

" Fine. Have it your way" she says taking her phone out and she starts to type in it. Suddenly the tv shows the stream that i did. I quickly panic and try to pause it with the tv remote but it didn't work. Then i see her looking at the screen in such a relaxing cute way. Then the part where she calls me Tavi comes up and she pauses the stream with her phone.

" I called you Tavi?" She says while facing me in confusion.

" Yeah. You called me Tavi twice today." I say.

"I'm so sorry! I hope i didn't offend you!." She says before standing up. She tries to walk away in embarrassment but i stop her by holding her hand before she could leave.

" I really like that name you, should call me that more often" i say while holding her hand towards the sofa to take a seat, once she takes a seat i let go of her.

" You like that name?" She asks.

" Yup it feels nice to hear."

"And badass too! You said it yourself when i accidentally called you Tavi for the first time." She quickly adds.

"Yup" i say.

"We should head to the party, Tavi, i wanna be there early not late" she quickly says while standing up to turn off the ps5 and tv. I stand up and head to the door, she follows along and we head to Elliott's bar.
__________________________

This part was kinda a small read, but i hope you enjoyed Tavi's Pov. My writing isn't the best but i surely try.

[ Word Count 1571 ]