Chapter 23 - The Last Memory

Eyes slowly opening as I gain conscious, felt warmth surrounding me. Blurry eyesight gazing onto him, he was holding me in his arms as I awake from my knockout. I yawn as my memory regains. A droplet of tears falls onto my forehead, I look up to see him tearing up. 

" What's wrong?" I sit up worried. In the moment I do so I re-gain memory. 

" I don't want to lose you . . . such memories we've had, just for them to get erased. He cries, he leans in for a kiss on the mouth, as we kiss i wonder what he's talking about, but that leaves my thoughts as I focus on his kiss.

This one feels, unique, special, something that I wish wouldn't leave in my life. The kiss lasted for ever, I was focused on his lips, his tongue, his tears running down his check onto mine sharing his sadness with me, showing me that losing me will hurt worse than a grenade. Hugging me tight as soon as he finished kissing me. 

Still, me there, clueless on what he's talking about on losing our memories. " What do you mean erased?" 

He sighs, quietness, an unusual thing for me to hear of him before speaking, " the tase they've given you impacted you hard causing you to stay unconsious longer than me.  They came in this room. . . " I look around giving it a better look, it was a white room, no windows, no sharp edges, kinda like a psycho holding room, cushioning everywhere, quite comfortable to lay in.

he continues " headmaster said that we will lose memories. I, will lose memory of you, I will not remember you at all, any photos or pictures we've taken will be erased from this world, you, will be erased from my world. As in for you and your family, they will erase your memory from anything in general from here on out. You guys will be put in a great home on earth, adding in false memory into believing your life has been perfect and more reckless bullshit." he sobs. 

Tears started to run down my cheek, this man . . .  in memory, both of us will lose them. I sit on him as I face the wall, him, facing the center of the room. I hug him as I cry on his shoulder, we both cry knowing that it's chosen to be done. 

No time was spared, nor wasted. We laid on the cushioning floor as we cuddled. Snuggling each other with our warmth. I was still in wonder on what happened to my family. Laying on top of his chest as he holds me in tight making me loose the thoughts. Telling and talking about our favorite memories.  

" I've still been wondering. " I say.

"Yes hermosa?"

I burry my face in his chest. " You never finished your sentence." I pause. He's clueless on what I'm talking about. " On what you thought of me when you first saw me." I mumble.

It took him a few seconds to realize what I've just said. " Oh eso. " ( Oh that ) he speaks calmly. He chuckles. " Well . . . On first view i was like that's the new legend?" He chuckles.

" Did I really give such a bad impression?" I laugh. As i sit up on top of him looking down on him.

He crosses his arms behind his head for better support to see me. " Nah, just wasn't interested on whoever you were."

I gently hit him on the head. He laughs as he tries to block. " Rude."

He laughs. " Hay! . . . I was focused on my game, till i heard the elevator bing. I waited for a few seconds before I looked in your direction. I was like oh cool and continued with my game. But once you came towards me and talked about my video game you got my full attention. Especially when you did that little side hip movement. " He looks at me with naughty eyes.

" What? These hips got your attention?" I move my hips side to side as I'm still on him.

" AY AY AY ! CHILL!!" He demands quickly. I giggle as i stop. I take a deep breath as I finish giggling. I look down to him and he looks back.