Chapter 14 - Solo

( Here is the map so you can follow theprogress )

progress )

I was cornered, only way out was through the way i came in, they must of been waiting for me to come out. I re-checked my inventory, i found out that I picked up an arc starr. I must of picked it up in panic but good thing I did.

I recharged my shields, then i heard a door close. I slid out, i slid to the other side of the wall and threw the arc starr at the door, they quickly went for cover, they hid while i, made a run for it. There were 3 supply bins outside a bit further to my left. I ran to them as fast as I could, i started opening them quickly.

"' First Blood "'

"Oh no! First blood already!?"

First bin i opened gave me a prowler, i took it with some heavy amo along with an extended heavy mag lvl one. I reloaded my gun and ran to the next one. Out of this one i received pure heals with one thermite grenade, I took everything. In the last bin there was a CAR, backpack lvl one, and a sentenel. I swapped the p2020 with the CAR and i risked it. I went to the building i last interacted with them and i looked around. Nothing.

I heard a door open once again, but this time it was at another yellow building. I looked behind me and looked at it. It was a bit bigger than the one i was in. I silenced and ran to the other side of the building. On my way to the other entrance, i saw a window or a window gap. I heard another door open and it was a little to the left from the gap. I climbed up and took out my CAR. I saw someone's back but i didn't know who's.

"' Kill Leader Appointed "'

The legend turned right and i crouched followed behind. I got a quick glance at them before they turned right again to go inside a room. I threw a thermite grenade inside and it hit them. It started making damage in results of me cracking their shield and taking away 15 of their health. I was waiting for them to come out. I had my CAR aimed at the only way out.

" Sucks being in that situation huh!?."

"' Round One, Begining Ring Countdown"'

I waited for a bit, i heard healing and i decided to rush. When i was about to enter, toxic gas came out from a trap. I coughed and coughed. I rapidly ran out, i healed up, i quickly remembered that Tavi taught me weak spots when fighting the legends, including his.

' When fighting Caustic, he will usually set up traps. In order to quickly get rid of them hit the base of the canister, its at the very bottom. ' - Tavi

I look out my prowler and shot the base of the trap. I took out my CAR and i rushed in. But when i rushed in there was 2 more traps inside, they released out their toxic gas while I sprayed my weapon at him, he started shooting at me too with his hemlock. I was aiming mostly at his head, some of the shots went into body shots but i was still going. And in one round of shots i killed him. I quickly ran out of there and headed to cover.