Chapter 25 - One Night 🔞

The job was as easy as it's always been, letting the time fly by quicker and smoother than an owl at night. Slipping out the doors to the driveway I came across Kalee-soon. He was leaning against a car right across from mine. I knew what his exact move, will be next once he spots me.

" Hey! [Y/N] " he joyfully waves at me as I get closer and closer. I happily wave back at him with a little head tilt. It was a little weird seeing him out here when I worked over time.

" Hey kalee-soon, what are you doing out here?"i change direction from heading to my car, to heading over to him.

" I was waiting for your arrival but you hadn't came till now. I just wanted to give you this. " He
Hands me over a ticket.

" Wait a minute is this. . . "

" Yep, your favorite, would you like to go together? "

I stand there speechless with the ticket of my all time favorite artist concert. My mouth wide open with happiness as i look up to him and smile in shock. I take another look at the ticket, the concert is in 2 weeks from tomorrow. I believe I have nothing going on that day, so I say " I would love too. "

We look into each other's eyes for a few moments not knowing what to say next, but all that silence was thankfully broken by the sound of my awful ringtone. I looked at the calling number, it said customer #3067. " Oh shoot another customer, hold on let me take this call. " He nods and back up while I walk away letting the phone still ring.

" Hello this is [Y/FN/LN] your speaking too, is there any questions, concerns, issues, or anything involved with ICGPU?"

" [Y/N]? Isn't this, [Y/G/T]? "

I completely forgot about him! " Oh hey! What's up? And why are you calling me?"

" I've been texting your like from 5 hours ago and no response. I thought that you where dead or something. But I am glad you aren't. Wanna play some Apex?"

Messages? I check my messages and it turns out that I was in do not disturb. Fortunately for our company, we must get no interruptions while working. But the company number will ring either way if your in or off do not disturb. " Oh right! We agreed on that yesterday. I'll be home in 20, but I'll be able to play in an hour from now. I'll let you know when I can get on."

" Sure thing! Can't wait! Apex has been soooooo boringgg. Can't wait for ya to be here amiga!"

" Okay cya then " I hang up the call and head back to Kalee-soon.

He's the first to speak " Hey about the little date I offered this morning, would you like to still go ? I mean if you want to."

" I'm sorry kalee-soon, but I just got reminded that I had plans later this evening. Maybe some other day. Bye Kalee-soon. "

"Oh okay bye, see you tomorrow! "

I wave behind me as I head over to my car.

I arrived home, greeted from my moma, my papa, and my siblings. Moms made food for the family to feast on, afterwards I cleaned the dishes while my siblings either cleaned the table or broomed. Once done, I headed over to my room, messaged the octane player that we can play but I'll have to warm up first. He insisted on 1v1 as warmups but I denied, considering not even I would face such a challenge.

I enter his party and he speaks, " Hola, how was work ?"

" Pretty good. I'm a game designer for a company. Had to stay overtime, some of my coworkers are slower than evolution itself "

" Sounds fun and boring, and jeeze they need to know what going fast is all bout ! You can't miss it! It's absolute awesomeness!!"

" And you sound crazy ! " I laugh and he laughs along with me. " Say what about you? What do you do for work?"