Chapter 27 - 0001001011

"I swear, he hasn't come out from that room in a whole week. He even missed the Final tournament." I tell Ajay, stomping her way out the elevator. Her eyes were established with fright.

"I hope he's okay, but it has gotten too far. Isolating himself for a few days, sure, normal for Silva. But a tournament that appears once every year. Something must be up." She flips through little document sheets on a holograph.

Octavio's been missing for over 9 days. The first two, I believed it was all my fault. The other form of payment, I believed it washed him down on himself. I felt guilty afterwards. I managed to finish his request on Day 3, but he never picked it up. I left it right outside of his door, which began to collect lil bits of dust over the week.

Yesterday, it was the main tournament of the year. He didn't arrive, which worried me to the gut. He would never leave such a rush of a year down the drain.

"Silva, we're coming in okay." She speaks to the silence coming from the other side of the door. She stopped at a document and picked out a code. She typed it in.

"Are you sure that's the updated code." He'd changed it ever since I've arrived in the same floor.

"Yes, it is. I triple checked with the assistants on the main floor."

The door slid open.

The place was normal, clean, sunny, and delightful. But no sign of life in sight.

"Silva are you in here. Speak for life's sake."

No response.

"Natalie, check the rooms for me. I'll take a look around."

"Will do."

Ajay and I separated at the sofa facing a TV. I went to the area that I believed was correctly mirrored to be his room. I knocked twice, no answer. I went in and there was no sign of him. I checked the restroom, the closet, and the balcony. He wasn't here.

"Any luck?" Ajay joined me in the balcony. I shake my head.

"Where could you be Silva." she sighs.

"Everything looks untouched. Like as if he hasn't stepped a foot in here."

"That's exactly what I've thought. The place had begun to collect dust on the counters, the tables, and even the plates. "

A moment of silence speaks.

"But the weirdest thing that I've discovered. Must be his fridge, it's one third empty. All that's left behind is meat and quick to go bad out of the cold, type of meals. His beers are still there, and many energy drinks were left behind. I turned on the sink, but the water took a few seconds leading to no water usage for quite some time."

"His keys, where's his keys." I sped away to the main entrance, I looked at his key holder, empty except for one key. " He took his motorcycle, and his truck? But he left behind his hellcat."

"His motorcycle? Why would—" She quiets." I—think I know where he could be."

"What's this?" Ajay and I arrived at a very high place off the trails of the road.

"He calls this his ' thinking place' , well that's what Elliot seems to believe. But in reality, this is a place where Silva and I found Navi when he accidentally lost him. Ever since then he enjoyed this place. The cliff is high to a down splash at the bottom. The trees, birds, weather and atmosphere are quite precious."

"But what made you think he's here?"

"The motorcycle and truck were a huge giveaway. He would bring that bike here to stunt and ride free through the trails he created throughout the years." We reached the edge of the cliff, a waterfall feeding a pit of glass water was gorgeous enough to build guilt inside what already holds.