Chapter 11 - Arenas P2 / Cherished

The game started. I was in diamond ( since I'm a real legend ) while everyone else was a predator. We were able to choose any guns we wanted, but we needed to buy em. I got a RE-45 and a Mozambique. I bought 2 cells and a syringe. There was 10 seconds left, Ajay quickly tried to explain everything, but i couldn't quite understand her. Then the transparent barrier evaporated. Wattson was in the lead. She marked for us to go near a waterfall. We arrived and i heard footsteps.

" I hear someone"

" Yeah me too."

I then hear someone open a bin. I point at the direction with my gun and we all crouch to see. It was a wraith, she was alone.

" Hit or stay." I ask.

"Stay, I'm 90% sure she's bait."

" It seems like she is, wraiths tactical works good for bait, i will try to go to the other side to see if anyone is over there." - Wattson

Wattson goes around while i keep my eyes on wraith. Wattson comes back and says that there is people over there. Lifeline tells us both to spam the heck out of her. We did and i got the last shot nocking her down, i eliminated her. Suddenly we scattered away. Going different directions to ambush. I tried to activate my ultimate but i forgot i didn't pay for it so i can't use it, i used my tactical and rushed in. It was a horizon and a pathy. We instantly killed them and won the round.

" Nice round, but y/n needs the kills, so let her hit the last shot." - Wattson

Lifeline nods. We head to the match. This time we go to the middle and decide to loot the bins. At the corner of my eye i see Pathy swinging to me. I take out the R-99 i selected and beam him mid air nocking him down. Then i see horizon levitating up in the air, she starts to shoot at us. She hits all her shots on us, Wattson gets a few shots and so does Lifeline on horizon leaving me the chance to nock. I knock her but Wattson gets nocked down by wraith from afar. Lifeline quickly rezes her but Pathy knocks her down, i take out my Devotion and knock him down, D.O.C finished the rez on Wattson and she hurried to Lifeline. I wasted no time to finish off Pathy. I tried to get back to my team when suddenly I heart wraith coming from behind me. I quickly turned around and got teleported to who knows where. I arrive and I get knocked by horizon. Dam it, she got rezed by wraith. She did a finisher on me and i was dead. I arrived at the same room I got sent to when i died in the live tv game. I look around and I take a quick look at the place, there was ; a bathroom, bed, tv, snacks, progress screen, and things that are dedicated for me. I look at the progress screen, only wattson was left, it was a 1v2. As expected, she won. I get teleported back and i select my weapons.

" This is the last round and we win " - Wattson

" We got this, we need to finish this, i have a little fixing to do on D.O.C " - lifeline

" Oh! Talking about D.O.C, how was Octavio's leg check up?" - Wattson

" Leg check up?" - Lifeline

" He told me that you had to check his legs."

" What!?"

"... H-he didn't.. have a check up? Did he .."

Lifeline nods 'no'. Wattson's voice gets a bit sad for the rest of the match. We win and i get 5 kills, 8 knocks, and 1 assist. Leaving me with 25,500$. We get teleported back to the circle. I receive a notification on my phone and it says that i received the amount.

" Is that enough money?" Ajay asks while we head to her jeep.

" Not really, i need... More actually."

"well you can go back in there and earn more money y'know." Natalie says as she gets on the jeep.

" Yeah.. i guess this will be what I'll be doing for a month now."