𝟎𝟎𝟗: 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦.

Saylor and Wheezies Karaoke session was disturbed when a very enthusiastic Ward Cameron walked through the front door and called their names

The two girls shared an intrigued look not hearing the man sound so cheery during the 2 months Saylor had lived with them.

"Girls, come down here. I have some good news" He called once again, his voice bouncing of the walls of the stair case.

Interlocking their hands they followed the voice into the Kitchen were the older man was stood tall with a large smile on his face.

"Dad, what's happening?" The curly haired teen asked slightly annoyed her spice girl sing along was stopped.

"They caught him"

"Caught who?" Saylor asked nervous for the answer, the only person she could think that he would be happy was in custody happens to share half her DNA.

"John B" Ward replied.

Saylors face faltered which was noticed by her mother who was situated in the back corner of the room.

"Does that mean Sarah is coming home?" Wheezie questioned her voice full of hope.

The older man nodded. "I'm gonna bring her home, we are going to be a family again"

Wheezie leapt forward into her fathers arms pulling Saylor along with her. Ward wrapped his arms around the two girls and kissed the crowns of their heads.

The Routledge girl hid her head in the man's chest to hide the tear that fell from her brown eye.

"Wheezie, I need to talk to your sister alone for a second" Ward pulled away not so discreetly telling the youngest girl to leave.

Wheezie agreed and made her way back to her room with a spring in her step.

"We want you to come to the trial tomorrow" Ward revealed.

"What why, what about Wheezie?"

"Wheezie will be staying here, she is too young" Ward explained.

"Then i will stay here with her, make sure she is ok" Saylor tried to reason.

"You are going. End of discussion." Carol stepped forward and spoke sternly. "We are a family and we need to appear as such"

That wasn't  true, the real reason they needed Saylor in the court room is to make them seem innocent.

Why would John Bs twin sister sit against him if he was innocent?

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·