𝟎𝟏𝟔: 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞.

The group were collected in the Twinkie and on the way to visit Popes Mee Maw in hopes of getting some answers

The group were collected in the Twinkie and on the way to visit Popes Mee Maw in hopes of getting some answers. There was an obvious tension between Sarah and John B and Saylor had to hold her lips together using her teeth in order to prevent laughing at the awkward silence.

"Guys, the thing that Limbrey said, I don't think she meant to let it slip. She said the key leads to the Cross of Santo Domingo." Pope was the first to break the silence which Saylor was thankful for because she wasn't sure if she could have handled anymore of the tense atmosphere.

"Wait. Can I see that?" JJ asked reaching around the chair to grab the key much like a father asking for sweets from his children in the back would.

"Are we supposed to know what that is?" Sarah added sounding unimpressed.

"I'm guessing it's some sort of historical artifact of great importance." Pope replied nodding.

"Well, according to the interwebs, it was a gift from New Spain to the Spanish king." Kie revealed reading a news article from her phone.

"New Spain? Is there an Old Spain?" The blonde in the front questioned jokingly but Saylor let out a chuckle knowing he was being serious.

"Shit, talk about over-gifting. Look at that thing." Kie turned her phone around to show the others. "Looks like a person standing next to it."

"You can't trust Wikipedia Kie, didn't school tell you that?" The Routledge girl spoke after seeing the site Kie was getting the information from. "It's hella unreliable. I remember once I edited it and now I'm number 3 on the 'Top 10 Sexiest Woman To Ever Exist' list."

"Sounds reliable to me" JJ winked at his girlfriend causing her to blush. "Who's top 2?"

"Zendeya and Florence Pugh"

"Makes sense" Pope nodded being the big marvel fan he is.

"It was widely considered at the time to be the most extravagant tribute ever from the provinces. It was lost off the coast of Bermuda in 1829." Kie finished reading the last of the article.

"Did you just say Bermuda?" JJ asked excitedly.

"Oh, no. Not the triangle." John B groaned knowing his best friend was going to go on a tangent about the topic he felt so passionate about.

"It always leads back to the triangle, dude. Like every single time something's weird, it's Bermuda."

"He's right" Saylor agreed earning a fist bump from the boy. He wanted to kiss her but couldn't due to the awkward position they were in with the seats so he figured a fist pump would suffice.

"What does a key found above your mee-maw's pharmacy have to do with any of this?" Kie asked directing her question at Pope "Where do we come in?"

"I don't know. That's a good question." Was Popes response.