𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧.

Saylors plan once she returned to the Cameron estate was to stick with Wheezie until she went to her annual Wednesday film night with Topper where she could then ask him to take her to see the Pogues

That however didn't happen, she never made it to Wheezies room and she never made it to movie night.

Before Saylor had to chance to whisk herself away and into the safety of the youngest Camerons room a hand grasped her wrist and pulled her back. She was expecting it to be her mothers... it always was. But not this time. This time it was Ward Cameron that had his fingers locked around her wrist.

"How long have you known?!" His voice wasn't any louder than usual but his tone deadly.

"What?" The Routledge girl breathed out her heart drumming in her ears.

"Don't play dumb, we all saw it." He scoffed Carol now beside him. "How long?!"

The brunette yanked her arm free before answering. "A month. It's been a month since I found out what YOU did!" Her chest heaved as she finally released everything she had hidden. "A month since I found out it was Rafe!"

"You don't know what your talking about, are you of your medication?" Carol asked in fake concern acting as if she actually cared and wasn't holding a blade to her side a short 20 minutes ago.

"The medication that slowed my recovery after you gave me brain damage?! That medication?!"

"She's clearly delusional" Rose huffed before walking up the stairs leaving her husband and Carol to deal with her.

"No, not yet" Carol smiled to herself as a thought popped into her head. She turned to Ward and he seemed to understand as he launched foward and grabbed the girl by her waist and carried her down the stairs.

"NO! GET OFF ME!" She protested try to push herself out of his arms but he was to strong.

Suddenly she found herself on the floor of the music studio the Camerons had in the basement.

A dark sound proof room.

"Get up!" Ward hissed pulling her onto a chair harshly as if he wasn't the reason she was sprawled across the floor in the first place.

"What are you doing?!" Saylor asked as she felt her hands being tied behind her. "STOP!"

The red haired woman that had become the face of Saylors nightmares then entered the room with a sick smile and a syringe.

"No! Mom, what? What are you doing?" Both the brunettes hands and ankles were tied around the chair at this point and she couldn't move.

"We can't have you running to the police now that you remember" Ward answered before leaving the room leaving the mother and daughter alone.

Carol made her way over to her daughter and bent down to her eye level.

"Mom, please don't do this" Saylor pleaded but she knew it was useless, her begging never stopped her before and it wouldn't now.

"Say hello to your father for me" Was the last thing Saylor heard before she felt a harsh prick to the side of her neck.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·