𝟎𝟒𝟎: 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭.

Cleo took the role of Captain as she steered the ship so that the group of Pogues could focus on their currently lifeless friend

John B despite being on the brink of exhaustion began CPR on his now blue skinned twin sister. "Waves Please" He cried pushing down on her chest.

"Bear?" Saylor asked as a figure walked towards her.

"It's time for you to leave."

"What? I only just go here?" She moved closer to him. "I miss you so much."

"I miss you too cub but it's not your time yet." He cupped her cheek and placed his forehead against hers.

"I want to stay here... with you." She nodded her head frantically tears in her eyes. "Please let me stay here."

"SAYLOR WAKE UP!" Popes voice came from all directions.

Saylor gripped onto Barry's arm tightly not wanting to let go. "I love you always." He told her before he disintegrated in her arms.

"BEAR! PLEASE NO!" She screamed into the void. A new person then came forward one that made her head spin. "TY!" She called out to him.

Saylor launched forward coughing up the water from her lungs as John B pulled her into his chest. "You're okay, I'm never letting you go again" he cried into her hair.

As the rest of the Pogues shared a sigh of relief Sarah looked into the Routledge girls eyes and saw nothing but disappointment and pain.

She didn't look happy to have been bought back, in fact she looked the opposite, she looked gutted.

And she was.

Saylor never got to apologise to Tyler, she didn't get to stay with Barry.

If she was being honest she was ready to die, she was tired... no she was completely and utterly drained.

But there she was, back and breathing after being dragged back into her body to live a life she didn't want anymore.

After the group spent the entire boat ride fussing around the recently revived brunette they arrived at an Island in the middle of fuck knows where.

The Pogues which now included Cleo were setting up camp, gathering dry wood for a fire and palm leaves for make shift beds.

The Pogues except Saylor that is.

Saylor was sat alone looking out into the water letting time pass her by. She was too exhausted both mentally and physically to do anything other than watch the waves as they made their way in and out of shore.

"I need to tell you guys something." Sarah announced plopping her collection of sticks on the ground. "It's about Saylor."

Everyone else mimicked her actions and dropped their materials and go closer to the Cameron to listen.

"When we were on the ship, they thought I was asleep but I heard everything... everything that they said- that they said to Saylor" Her eyes quickly shot to the girl in question to make sure couldn't hear, she knew she wouldn't want to hear it out loud. "Tyler died, from what I heard he took a bullet which was meant for her."

All of the Pogues gasped at the revelation.

"Carol and Ward. They told her it was her fault, they told her she is putting you all in danger when she is with us."

"Survivors guilt." Pope spoke up. "Explains why she wouldn't let any of us touch her, why she won't talk to us. She feels guilty she's here and they aren't."

Sarah nodded in agreement.

"So it's simple, we let her know how much she means to us and how glad we are she is here." Kie suggested.

"And we never let her forget it." John B added looking out to his twin.

In that moment the Pogues knew they wouldn't let anything hurt her and that included saving her from herself.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·