𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥.

Whilst Saylor slept Topper, Tyler and Barry explained every little detail of what had happened during the two months after the storm

Topper informed them on how he found out she was living with the Camerons, Tyler told them he met her through working on the Druthers and Barry explained how they started working together to ensure Saylor got her memory back.

The Pogue group sat in silence listening to it all and were left feeling incredibly grateful for the 3 boys that had supported and protected the girl.

If you had told them that they would one day be sat thanking Topper Thornton the kook Prince, Barry the drug dealer and a random Cameron employee they wouldn't believe you. But here they are, settling their differences for the sake of a single brunette they all cared for.

"She should be waking up soon, I will bring her out" Barry pushed himself of the counter and made his way into the bedroom where Saylor was beginning to stir.

As Saylor opened her eyes she turned her head confused of her surroundings. The last thing she remembered was being in the Camerons music studio and now she was laid in a bed.

"Hey, it's ok. Your in Tyler's room" Barry reassured once he saw the fear in her eyes. He placed his hand on her back sitting next to her on the bed.

"What happened?" She asked rubbing her eyes but only to notice the numb throbbing pain when she rotated her wrists. Saylor pulled her hands from her face and looked down at the rope burn rings that hugged her wrists. "I hate her"

Barry nodded agreeing, giving her a moment to fully wake up before letting her know the people she had waited so long to see were on the other side of the door. "There's some people that are very desperate to see you out there" he pointed at the door.

Her entire demeanour changed within a second. "Really?!"

"Really." He nodded.

Saylor couldn't have moved faster to the door if she teleported.

Once she opened the door her jaw dropped and eyes softened. There they were, her friends... her family.

Before she allowed herself to get to excited she turned to the Thornton boy. "Is this real?" Her voice hesitant.

"This is real Lor." Topper confirmed with a beaming smile on his face, he was incredibly happy for her.

Saylor let out a shaky laugh before turning back to the Pogues as a tear fell from her eye. "Hi" She breathed out.

John B was the first to make his way over to the girl. He pulled her into his chest and held her head with his hand. "I missed you so much" he told her.

"I missed you more" she was gripping onto the back of his shirt so tight her knuckles had turned white.

After all the hallucinations of him and hearing him when he was never actually there, he was finally real. He was in her arms and wasn't a figment of her imagination.

"Don't you ever leave me again!" She whacked his shoulder as they parted.

"Trust me, I am never leaving your side again" he chuckled wiping a tear from his eye. "It's you and me" he held on his pinkie. "Always"

"Always" She recited wrapping her little finger around his own, just like they had done the night they said their final goodbye to their father.

"Okay! Out of my way, my turn" Kie joked pushing John B to the side and wrapping her arms around the girl.

"Hey Kie" Saylor laughed rocking them both side to side on the balls of their feet. "Thank god you can fix my hair, Tyler's braids suck"

"Hey!" Tyler interjected making them all laugh.

"Is that the only reason you missed me?" Kie jokingly accused.

"That and your good looks" The Routledge girl winked.

Kie then stepped to the side and Pope stood from the coach. Saylor didn't hesitate to run up to him and latch herself to his front.

The moment Pope felt the girl in his arms he felt whole again, she was back. His person was back. "Hey S" He croaked.

"Hey P" Saylors voice was also choked up. He hoisted her up using her thighs before placing his forehead against hers. "Miss me?" she smiled.

"Meh" He joked before giving a serious answer. "You have no idea how much I missed you." Pope confessed. "I mean I had to deal with JJ on my own"

"What torture" Saylor chimed as he placed her back on the floor. "Speaking off..." She then span on her feet finally turning to her blonde haired blue eyed boy.

Slowly he made his way over to her with a large smile on his face. Once he reached her he placed his large hands on either side of her face and she matched his actions.

They stayed in that position for a short while just taking in the moment and appreciating the feeling of the others touch.

JJ was the first to lean in and connect their lips.

The second their lips met they felt at peace. That one kiss erased all of the fake love Rafe provided and erased all of his pain of thinking he lost his girl.

"I love you" Saylor told him as they pulled apart.

"I love you too." JJ replied before kissing her once more.

Suddenly the pair of lovers felt arms wrap around them from all sides and quickly realised the others had joined them initiating a group hug.

The hug meant the absolute world to everyone in it.

It felt like home.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·