no sleep

"fuck, i'm sorry." y/n quickly covered her eyes, a red tint on her cheeks. billie blushed and chuckled. "it's fine, nothing you don't have." y/n still respectfully kept her eyes closed until billie was fully dressed. "okay i'm done, you can look now."

y/n nodded as she opened her eyes, slowly taking in the girl in front of her, who was wearing a tank top and shorts. "goddamn.." y/n muttered under her breath, hoping billie wouldn't hear.

but billie definitely heard, a blush forming on her cheeks. she did this on purpose. she knew exactly what she was doing.

y/n chuckled nervously as she cleared her throat and walked over to the bed, sitting down on it. "you don't want to change into something more comfortable?" billie questioned. "i don't have my clothes here." y/n sighed. "oh. right." billie walked over to her closet and threw an oversized shirt at y/n. "you can wear that." billie pointed to her, before closing her closet and plopping herself down on the bed. "are you sure? it-" "yes babe it's fine i promise. just go put it on."

babe?

y/n couldn't help but blush at the name as she went to the bathroom and changed, thinking about billie the whole damn time. "what if claudia was right.." she mumbled to herself as she put the shirt on.

exiting the bathroom, she looked at billie who was laying on the bed, scrolling through her phone. billie looked up at y/n, smiling, and gestured for her to get into bed. y/n nodded as she laid down, pulling the covers over her. "good night bil." she yawned. "night mama." billie smiled.

-----------------

billie tossed and turned in bed, unable to sleep. she turned to her side and checked her phone. 2:27am. she groaned as she got out of bed, throwing on an oversized shirt before making her way to the kitchen to get some water.

as she made her way down the stairs, she saw a light coming from the kitchen, illuminating a part of the living room. "the fuck.." she whispered as she trudged down the rest of the stairs, grabbing a bat on the way.

she slowly walked towards the kitchen, armed with the bat. she then walked in and saw a figure. she lifted the bat, ready to hit the person, but they turned around right before she did. "finneas?"

"woah, billie! don't fucking hit me! put that thing down."

billie put the bat aside and furrowed her eyebrows. "why're you here? it's like two thirty."

"could ask you the same thing." he replied, rummaging through the fridge.

billie sighed as she grabbed a glass, filling it with water. "couldn't sleep?"

"mhm.."

"is..everything okay?"

billie turned around to face finneas, who was still looking through the fridge.

"yeah it's just..stuff with claudia."

"you two good?"

he finally turned around to face billie and shook his head. "i don't- i don't know, bil. we kinda got into a huge argument right before bed and-" he let out a shaky sigh. "i don't know. it's stupid. forget i said anything."

"hey it's okay. i'm here if you wanna talk about it?"

finneas sobbed softly as he told her everything, billie trying her best to comfort him. a few minutes later, he was fine and he thanked billie for listening to him.

"why can't you sleep? is something wrong?"

billie sighed. "it's um- it's nothing fin, don't worry about it." she forced a smile.