hotel room

"god, you're so hot." y/n mumbled against billie's lips, admiring her for a quick second before kissing her again.

she was quite content with the position they were currently in - y/n lying on the bed with billie on top of her, her hands on billie's ass as she pushed her closer, the two sloppily making out.

she had no idea how they ended up in this position but she certainly was not complaining. it had been about a week or so after billie's 'i love you' confession and y/n couldn't be happier with her.

billie moaned softly into y/n's mouth when the actress squeezed her ass, a smirk on her face due to the effect she had on billie.

y/n knew the sweet sound of billie's moans were for her and only her to hear, though she wished that she could hear her moan for reasons other than her ass being squeezed.

she yearned to have billie a moaning mess, all spread out under her as she pleasured the girl in ways she'd never experienced before. she knew she could make billie feel good, possibly better than she'd ever felt before.

billie slowly began grinding her hips against y/n which drove the girl insane. she'd never been aroused this much in her entire life and she was sure billie was aware of what she was doing.

y/n gripped billie's ass firmly, pushing her body closer to her own as the singer continued grinding on her, earning a few soft moans from the both of them as they continued making out.

they soon pulled away for a few seconds, billie straddling y/n's waist as they tried catching their breath.

"our lung capacity seems to have gotten better." y/n joked, the green haired girl laughing at her comment.

"we should get a hotel room." billie blurted out a few seconds later, earning a confused look from y/n.

"what for?" she asked, completely oblivious to what billie had in mind.

"for..you know.." billie trailed off as a rosy red coated her cheeks.

y/n furrowed her eyebrows for a second before it finally clicked as she looked at billie with wide eyes. "you wanna..?" she trailed off, billie nodding with a shy smile.

"you think hotels will be open? you know, with the virus and everything?" y/n questioned, carrying billie off of her and placing her down on the bed as she stood up and put on her coat and shoes.

"well, let's go find out." billie replied, putting on a jacket as she walked downstairs with y/n.

the two told y/n's dad that they were going to billie's house before they sped off to the nearest hotel, hoping they were accepting people.

thankfully for them, the virus wasn't that bad in L.A. yet, so they were still letting people book rooms.

billie walked up to the receptionist and cleared her throat. "i'd like to book a room?" she said, quite unsure of what to say since she'd never book a room before - her team had always done it for her.

"name, please?" the receptionist asked, billie thinking quickly for a fake name.

"martha anderson." she spoke, turning around for a quick glance at y/n who had been staring at her with lust-filled eyes.

truth is, y/n was quite nervous. she was very well aware of how good she'd make billie feel but this was going to be their first time. she was going to see billie naked, completely naked. she bit down on her bottom lip nervously as she stared at her lover, hoping that billie wouldn't change her mind.

billie finished checking in in a matter of minutes which quite surprised y/n, considering the fact that it usually took ages to book a room. but nonetheless, the couple made their way to the elevator hand in hand.