six months

y/n fixed her hair as she looked into the mirror before running her fingers down her outfit and admiring herself.

"i hope she likes this." she mumbled as she reached out for her phone when it pinged with a notification.

a smile made it's way onto her face when she noticed it was a text from josh who she terribly missed after not having seen him for a few days.

joshua
happy six months to u and bil <3

y/n
thank youuu <33

joshua
unbelievable how she stayed w ur stupid ass for six whole months without figuring out what an idiot u are

y/n
shut up

joshua
ha

joshua
what are you guys doing today

y/n
well we're going out for breakfast first and then i'm planning on taking her horse riding

y/n
then we'll catch a quick movie and probably eat lunch after at some place near the theatre

y/n
then uhh i was thinking we'd spend some time at the mall and shop around for a bit?

y/n
after that i thought we could go on a cute little picnic

y/n
once we're done w that, i'll probably take her to the amusement park and stay there until dinner at the beach, kinda recreate our first date dinner yk?

joshua
stop that's so cute wtf

joshua
you're so sweet for this aw she's going to actually absolutely love ittt

y/n
i really hope so

y/n
don't mention anything to her though, everythings a surprise

joshua
my mouth is zipped

joshua
you're going to have a hard time topping this for your one year anniversary

joshua
if she's still w ur sorry ass, that is

y/n
i actually hate u sm.

joshua
ilyt😽

joshua
have fun doofus

y/n
thanks stupid

she shoved her phone into her pocked before fixing her hair one last time and walked out of the room after gathering her stuff, closing the door behind her.

"dad?" she popped her head into the kitchen to see the old man cooking himself some food.

"oh hey hon." he smiled at her as he continued making his breakfast.

"just wanted to let you know i'm leaving. i'll be back tonight. don't wait up though, i might be pretty late."

her dad nodded with a smile. "alright, kid. have fun!" he said as he waved goodbye to her before she left the house.

opening the trunk of her car, she shoved her things inside - a basket and blanket for the picnic, her bag that contained the promise rings which she wanted to give billie at the picnic, sunglasses so that they won't be easily spotted at the amusement park and sun screen in case it gets too hot.

she slammed the trunk shut and got into the car, turning on the radio as she sped off to the nearest florist.

stopping at the flower shop, y/n smiled as she picked out the prettiest flowers she could find which just so happened to be on sale. paying with a smile on her face, she quickly made her way to billie's place.