hickey

"do you wanna spend the night?" billie asked in a timid voice after the two had finished cleaning up with the help of a few close friends, looking up at y/n with hope in her eyes, which made y/n chuckle softly.

"sure, yeah. i don't see why not." she replied, which made billie squeal before jumping into y/n's arms.

"woah." y/n said with a laugh as she placed her hands under billie's thighs to support her.

billie went red when she realized what she'd done as she quickly got off. "sorry. i'm just really excited i get to spend more time with you before i leave." she said shyly as she looked down at her feet with a blush.

"you're so cute, you know that?" y/n chuckled softly as she lifted billie's chin up so that she would look at her, causing her to blush once again as she looked into y/n's eyes.

y/n looked around to make sure no one was around, and lucky for her, they were cleaning in different rooms. slowly leaning down, y/n closed the gap between them.

their lips moved in sync as billie held y/n's hands, squeezing gently as she pushed herself closer to deepen the kiss.

y/n bit on billie's bottom lip softly before pulling away, looking the girl in the eyes. "god, i missed your lips." she mumbled, making billie giggle.

"how am i going to survive on tour without you?" billie asked in a gentle voice, placing a hand on y/n's cheek with the other still holding y/n's hand.

"i'm gonna." she pecked billie's lips. "miss you." she pecked them again. "so much." and again.

billie giggled against y/n's mouth as she pulled her in for a longer kiss - one that was filled with nothing but love.

"i'm gonna miss you too." she finally said after pulling away a few seconds later.

-----------------

"god, that was fun." billie sighed as the two of them leaned back to fall flat on the bed, exhausted.

"it really was." y/n smiled as she turned to billie, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "another round?"

"hell yeah. and i'm gonna win this time." billie replied as the two of them sat back up, taking their controllers and starting another round of their video game.

"we'll see." y/n smirked as she pressed play, getting ready to win against billie once again.

they started playing and after a few minutes, it was evident that y/n was winning. and billie being a sore loser, she decided to distract her so that y/n would forget all about the game and would focus on her instead.

and what better way to distract your girlfriend than kissing her neck, possibly leaving marks?

"y/n." billie called out, looking at her girlfriend who's eyes were still glued to the screen.

"hm?" y/n hummed out, trying not to get distracted from the game so that billie wouldn't win.

a/n: mentions of smut kinda? idk just don't read if you're uncomfortable with anything related to smut.

billie's eyes flickered to y/n's neck as she slowly leaned in, connecting her lips to the younger girl's skin.

y/n gasped softly, confused at the sudden contact and wetness at her neck.

"billie what-" she cut herself off with a soft moan, making billie smirk against her skin as she slowly moved her lips, so as to find her sweet spot.

"baby, what are you doing?" y/n whispered as she tried her hardest to not make her sentence sound like a moan. but when she let out a loud noise out of pleasure, billie knew she'd found her sweet spot.

she sucked at that very place, now getting up slightly so as to get on top of y/n as she pushed the girl down and fell on top of her, not disconnecting her lips from the girl's neck.

after biting softly, she pulled away for a quick second using her elbows to lean up slightly, searching the younger girl's face for any signs of discomfort. when she found y/n biting her lower lip with her eyes looking directly into billie's, she smirked as she leaned back down, kissing down her neck once again.

"holy shit, bil." she moaned out when billie started sucking again, y/n moving around a bit in order to create some amount of friction between them.

"stay still." billie demanded as she wrapped her fingers around y/n's throat, slightly choking her, making y/n let out a soft gasp as she obliged.

billie was quite surprised with herself, she didn't think she'd be the one to initiate any of this. she was always the bottom, so she was confused about this sudden boldness. however, she wasn't complaining. she liked being in control.

gasping, billie moaned against y/n's skin when the younger girl placed her hands on billie's body, running her fingers everywhere and squeezing in just the right places before tangling her fingers in billie's hair.

"keep going, please." y/n whispered with her eyes closed as she let the immense pleasure consume her. she'd never had this much pleasure from just a few hickeys on the neck, so billie sure was something different. she'd never been turned on so much, and she was almost frightened to find out what would happen if they took things a step further.

billie reluctantly detached her lips from y/n's neck with a few soft kisses as she sat up slightly and looked down on y/n, using her elbows to support her with a lazy smile present on her lips. she used her thumb to rub the marks she'd left on y/n, and boy was she proud.

"god, you look so pretty like this." she mumbled, sending a shiver down y/n's spine. "you liked that, didn't you?"

y/n could only nod with a gulp, unable to form a coherent sentence with the beauty sitting right on top of her, looking down on her like that. this was all unbelievably hot to her.

billie chuckled at the effect she had on y/n before getting off of her and walking towards the door. but what she said before she left almost killed y/n. "maybe next time.." she smirked. "we can take things further."

-----------------

that was the first time i've ever actually written anything like that and i'm probably going to regret it so forgive me 🏃‍♀️💨

anyway..

thanks for reading <3