wake up

y/n blushed bright red as she tried to catch her breath once billie left, unable to believe what just took place. there's no way billie just did that.

"holy fuck." y/n mumbled, still flustered from the events that took place just a few minutes ago. all billie had done was give her love bites but y/n was already blushing like crazy. she couldn't imagine how she'd feel if they actually did shit.

she was completely embarrassed at how desparate she behaved, the way she kept trying to grind against billie until the older girl almost choked her. "'keep going', really?" y/n mumbled as she rubbed the back of her neck, quoting the words that had left her mouth less than ten minutes ago.

however, y/n had to admit, it was hot as fuck. and she was quite pissed at billie for leaving her hanging like this - aroused and annoyed.

she let out a breath as she got out of bed, making her way to the bathroom to look into the mirror. she lifted her hair up and a gasp escaped her lips as her eyes fell on the marks left by her girlfriend.

"goddamn." she mumbled as she ran her fingers over the hickeys, her mouth slightly open in surprise. she knew billie had marked her, she just didn't expect it to be this much.

"sorry if that was a bit too much." billie mumbled appologetically and y/n turned around to face her girlfriend who was leaning against the bathroom door, her arms folded and a blush present on her cheeks.

y/n laughed softly at her words, walking up to her and wrapping her arms around her waist. "well, now i have something to remember you by while you're on tour." she said, making billie giggle as she pecked her lips.

"god, you're so hot." y/n whispered as she let her eyes roam billie's body, the older girl turning bright red as she bit her lip. "like, way too fucking hot for your own good." she chuckled, billie only blushing harder.

"shut up." billie hit y/n's arm playfully as she covered her face, completely flustered, only making y/n laugh before pulling billie's hands away from her face, giving the back of each palm a kiss.

"it's so unfair how you're leaving me so sexually frustrated." y/n spoke, earning a laugh from billie.

"maybe we can do shit after i'm back from tour." billie wiggled her eyebrows in a teasing manner, making y/n roll her eyes playfully.

"that's so far away." y/n whined, which only made billie smile.

"it's only a month, baby. you'll survive." she said with a smug look on her face before walking away to pick out some night wear, y/n shaking her head with a smile of her own.

-----------------

y/n stirred awake, groaning softly before slowly opening her eyes and stretching. her eyes wandered to the blue eyed beauty sleeping next to her and all she could think about at that moment was how lucky she was. she would kill to wake up next to billie everyday.

noticing that it was already eight thirty, y/n hovered over billie before placing soft kisses all over her face, making the older girl giggle softly as she yawned, unable to fully open her eyes.

"wake up, angel. you have a long day ahead of you." y/n whispered as she placed a soft kiss on billie's neck, trying to wake her up completely.

"mm, five more minutes." she mumbled sleepily as she pulled the sheets over her ears, turning to her side.

y/n chuckled softly while shaking her head, deciding to come wake billie up after brushing her teeth. upon reaching the bathroom, she realized she didn't have her toothbrush. sighing, she looked through the cabinet until she found a new, unused brush.

"i'm taking a new toothbrush!" she yelled to billie, only hearing soft snoring in response.

about five minutes later, she was done doing her business and walked outside, only to see a sleeping billie with her ass in the air and her face buried in a pillow.

she laughed at this, walking up to her girlfriend to wrap her arms around her waist and kiss her cheek softly. "wake up, baby." y/n ruffled her hair before lifting the beauty up, making her sit up and groan.

billie yawned before rubbing her eyes, turning to look at y/n. she looked adorable - the way her hair lay messily all over her face, her eyes and cheeks puffy and her mouth slightly open. y/n's heart melted at the sight and she fell in love with billie all over again.

"good morning." y/n smiled at her girlfriend who gave back a lazy smile. "morning."

y/n tucked a strand of billie's hair behind her ear, cupping her cheek with one hand. "gimme kith." billie puckered her lips and made grabby hands, making y/n laugh.

"not until you brush your teeth, stinky." y/n said which made billie scrunch her nose, another thing that y/n found absolutely adorable. "fine." billie huffed out, making her way to the restroom to brush.

y/n followed behind her, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend from behind and staring at her through the mirror.

billie smiled goofily at y/n through the mirror before rinsing her brush and squeezing toothpaste onto it. she brushed her teeth carefully, making sure to clean them properly. a few minutes later, she gargled some water and spit it out, washing her brush before placing it back in its holder.

she turned around to face y/n who now had her arms wrapped securely around billie's waist. "kiss?" billie asked softly and y/n couldn't resist, so she quickly leaned in and connected their lips.

billie leaned back on the counter and pulled y/n closer to her, her hands snaking around y/n's neck. y/n's body pressed against billie's as the innocent kiss turned into a heated make out, one of y/n's hands on billie's back while the other still rested on the girl's waist.

billie moaned softly into y/n's mouth, eager to taste more of her as she pulled y/n impossibly closer. y/n was quick to place her arms under billie's thighs in order to lift her up and place her on the counter, now leaning up since billie was at a higher level.

billie cupped y/n's cheek with one hand, tangling her fingers in y/n's hair with the other. she tugged at y/n's hair, making her open her mouth slightly as billie swiftly slid her tongue inside the younger girl's mouth, exploring every inch of it, which only made y/n let out a moan.

the couple reluctantly pulled away a few seconds later, pressing their foreheads together with smiles spread across their faces. billie's eyes trailed over to y/n's neck and she placed a finger on one of the very visible hickeys that she'd left behind the previous night. "we should probably get that covered, yeah?" billie said with a laugh as she reached for some concealer.

"yeah." y/n bit her bottom lip, a blush forming on her cheeks as she thought back on the events of last night.

-----------------

vanity fair interview on the 28thhh took them long enough

thanks for reading <3