14.

Awakening.

That's a good word.

Feeling overwhelmed enough with his discovery, definitely not ready to expose the torment he's been going through since The Discovery, the teenager decided to play it safe. 

The next couple of days were a living hell for Shouto. 

For starters, he got a crush

On a guy who in a span of around three weeks turned from 

1. a nameless classmate with strange elbows, to 

2. the lifesaver who gave him a garlic bun, to 

3. the object of Shouto's crush and wet dreams.

What a plot. 

Like in fanfic or something. 

Action chasing action. 

At least, that's how Shouto Todoroki feels.

He's not ready for this shit. 

He's gonna do or say something very very very stupid. 

He's a disaster.  

- Hey dude, what's up? 

- O, hey, Hero. All good. Need my help, maybe? 

- I just... Nah, my mums are away and I thought maybe, I don't know, you wanted to repeat some maths and hero laws before next week, and maybe eat some pizza? I mean, at my place? T-tomorrow... 

DID SERO HANTA JUST STUTTER. 

NO, HE DID NOT.

DID.

NOT. 

Shit. 

He might have. 

Ok, back to square one. 

Fasten your belts, everyone!

There was something very odd going on with Shouto Todoroki, who since having run away from home started behaving suspiciously. 

As stated in previous chapters, Hanta had an impression that Shouto paid more attention to him but then, again, Shouto was a lost cause of a human and maybe it was just his thing

Hanta picked up on how Todoroki's style loosened a little, so he concluded that Shouto was checking him out as an inspiration (what a privilege! Hanta, out of all people!). 

Then, despite gazing, Shouto did nothing else, and Hanta is never the first to act. He simply doesn't like jumping at others, talking loud, or oversharing. Unlike some of his friends whose hairstyles very much remind him of Ketchup and Mustard. 

And so the days passed, Hanta enjoying his laid-back Hantalife, spending most of the time with his family, at work, or training his quirk. 

He would glimpse at Shouto more or less.