36. Epilogue Extra (Thank You for Reading)

A/N: A little gift of appreciation - an unplanned special for 10k reads of this story :) I don't have any specific plan for this so I just sit down to write and we'll see how, how far, and where it goes. 100% free spirit, I let the characters surprise me as much as all of you. Sorry if all over the place. 

Thank you so much for being here!!!! 

Enjoy!

1. Uphill

Hanta groaned loudly, frustration rolling through his body from head to toe. He adjusted his mask, and, as quickly as he stood up, fell straight on his butt once again, without even having time to blink. 

- Can't do any slower, can you, Sly Tape?! 

There was no point shouting back. 

The boy groaned even more loudly and jumped back to his feet, this time, sending a strong tape toward Bakugou standing in the opposite corner of the field. 

Despite the two being separated due to Hanta's accident a year back, Hanta fought Bakugou enough times to learn the other one's basic strategies. That's why, as soon as Bakugou propelled himself into the air in a curvy line, Sero shot the second tape line just in time to catch his opponent's ankle and pull him back to the ground. 

ㅤㅤ

- Ok, but this time I let you win because you're just so desperate, Crustyroll. - Bakugou spat out, waiting to be released from a strong grip of the tape that wrapped his legs and torso as soon as he hit the floor.

Sure. 

He would never say out loud that he, in fact, did not let Crustyroll win. Whatever.

Yeah, yeah, some guys might be calling Sero like that now, and Bakugou had to admit it stuck pretty well, especially since Hanta himself didn't seem to care and from time to time, cracked the best crusty-face jokes in the group. A classic Sero-move - knowing better than being a petty little bastard. Especially with Shouto around. Especially with Shouto around.

- Still, it's not good enough for the Festival... 

- Hey, you did it the last time, you'll do it again!

Hanta couldn't but smirk at Bakugou's comment, though the uncertainty lingered in his mind at every moment of the day. 

Despite months of getting back to shape after time spent in a clinical coma, re-learning how to walk or climb the stairs, how to take care of his scarred skin that turned oversensitive and half of the cosmetics from a mainstream shelf would irritate it, the hero in training still felt...

not enough. 

Not enough.

Not quick enough, not nimble enough, not young enough to be a class 1 student. Just as if his body and mind never reunited. Just as if he was so much older due to the traumatic event, and so much younger in terms of his physical skills regress.

And it sucked.

It absolutely sucked. 

Being the oldest in his new class 1A, and having partial experience in dealing with the U.A. one year prior, it was only natural for the others to point him as their class representative. And Hanta didn't mind - he learned his fair share of hard work, responsibility and perseverance from the best - from his One and Only Future Pro Hero, His Personal Boyfriend, Todoroki Shouto.