𝐂𝐡.3: 𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜 (𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐛.)

Tuesday

1st pov

Today is the first day of school, and I immediately woke up to the sound of my phone alarm. I then check it to see that it reads '7.30 p.m.' before eating my breakfast. One that consists of two slices of bread covered in butter, a typical breakfast of mine for a schoolday.

If it isn't, then I'll probably be asleep till around lunchtime. Too bad that I have to attend school here, ain't this suppose to be a vacation?

Not only that, but I feel envy for Amanda that she'll only start school tomorrow. So I won't be preparing lunch for her, but only for me instead. Fried rice with an egg, that shall do the trick!

After finishing my breakfast and checking up on my lunch, I then changed my outfit to the typical male uniform in Salt Middle School, a black gakuran (学ラン) decorated with buttons with the school emblem to show respect to the school. I've also accompanied the uniform with a pair of white sneakers, as opposed to the more-traditional penny loafers.

Comparing this uniform to the clothes that I wore for my school back in America, I'm not used to the idea of wearing the same clothes for the whole school year, as I rather wear my regular clothes to school instead.

The fact that I feel uncomfortable in this uniform does not help. Gonna have to get used to it, what a bummer.

Packing my schoolbag with some schoolbooks that I need for the day, I'm grateful that Amanda did research the schoolbooks of that school. Secretly, I've also decided to bring my phone to the school, silencing the phone and putting it into a secret pocket of the bag.

What? Can't I bring it for emergency cases, especially with psychics involved? Besides, the phone model isn't one that fits the year 2012.

All I have to do is wear my watch and adjust my hair and then everything is done. Can't wait to attend Salt Middle School, for I am more enthusiastic about a fictional school than a real one.

After leaving the house, I begin my way to Salt Middle School, with my smartwatch providing directions to the school

After leaving the house, I begin my way to Salt Middle School, with my smartwatch providing directions to the school. Since it is near the school, I end up arriving at the school at 8.10 p.m., taking an estimated 5-10 minutes to reach there by walking from the house.

Arriving at the front gates, I look in front to see the front of the school itself. An enormous white building with a huge clock in the middle, which is behind those small gates with the name of the school written in kanji beside it.

As I enter the school, I proceed to put my shoes inside my locker and change into a pair of white slippers called uwabaki, designed for indoor purposes. Looking around, I notice that there are a lot of students around me, either they are passing by or changing their shoes.

Eventually, I manage to find my class and proceed to enter the homeroom. Finding an empty seat in the middle, I proceed to sit and that seat before putting my bag into an empty locker at the back of the homeroom.