𝐂𝐡.12: 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬

Italic font = speaking telepathically

1st pov

The moment that my sleep got interrupted by a fricking alarm was the sign of a brand-new day. After changing into my school uniform, I checked my phone to receive an unexpected reminder of Tennis Club through a notification. Tennis club? I don't remember that-

"Tomorrow at the school's tennis court. I'll inform the club president about it."

Oh right, that...

So much for wanting to relax after school, I don't even know how to play tennis at all. Heck, why am I worrying about this when it's not even 3.00 p.m.? If anything, I'm supposed to be getting ready for school by now.

As I went down to the dining room, I was greeted by none other than Amanda, holding a plate of egg sandwich in her right hand. She told me that Teru had speedran his character development arc, prompting me to respond with a sentence that suggest him having a crush on Mob.

I mean, am I wrong? Have you seen his eyes becoming softer whenever Mob's around? There's definitely no heterosexual way to explain that.

"By the way, are there any events that will happen today?" I asked her.

"Probably Onigawara getting in trouble again." she told me while biting her sandwich. "Your breakfast?"

"Just plain bread and a cup of milk."

"Really? Just bread with nothing on?" she asked in a confused tone.

"Yep."

"...You're lucky that it's butterscotch bread, otherwise I would've question your decisions." she responded after finishing her bread. "Anyway, I have to hurry up now. See you around 4 pm?"

"4 pm..." I mumbled before I got hit by a realization. "But Amanda, I'll be doing club meeting today!"

"Oh? I thought you dislike clubs?"

"Maybe, but I only join the Tennis Club to improve my physique." I told her, who giggled a bit before leaving the dining room. Odd, wonder why she responded like that?

Focusing back on my breakfast, I silently ate a slice of bread and drank a cup of milk as quick as possible. Sure, my usual breakfast meal could be considered as concerning, but it doesn't affect me in the slightest bit. If anything, it only becomes a problem when its just plan white bread.

Leaving the home, I made my way to the school gates and entered my classroom, waiting for class to start. Looking beside me, I noticed Mob and greeted him with a smile, whom usually responded with his typical expression. After that, Mezato passed by me and continued to get Mob to spill the beans about the incident, despite the boy being visibly uncomfortable about talking it. Thankfully, she dropped the subject once the teacher arrived to start teaching the class.

That was until loud noises appeared above my classroom, specifically the screams of horrified girls and a guy shouting what seemed to be mercy. When the voices calmed down, I looked at the window to see a bruised Onigawara running down the hallway, followed by a bunch of angry female students.

Long story short, today's the day that the Student Council successfully framed Onigawara for being a pervert, resulting in them tarnishing his reputation and breaking his attendance record. As cruel as the student council is, there isn't much that I could do at the moment. That, and the fact that I ain't interested in helping him at the moment, let alone finding any benefit from doing so.

(as cruel as that actually sounds...)

As time slipped by like the wind, the bell rang to signify the end of school. As I walked out of the school, I walked past some girls holding a box of broken recorders, the ones that were used to frame the rebel. If I wasn't that aware of the story, I would've assumed the student council to be correct about the poor guy. I even walked past him during lunch, and he sure as hell don't look joyous as before, as it was replaced with the face of sadness.