𝐂𝐡.14: 𝐄𝐤𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞

'Italic font' = speaking telepathically

1st pov

Two days have already passed, and the long awaited day comes sooner than I expected. Time flies by when you focus a lot on your own shit, huh? The thought of getting to know her made my heart pound with delight. Not from a crush on her, but from my desire to know the girl better.

Yes, I only viewed her in a platonic way, no romantic stuff whatsoever. That should calm the hell out of her group of fans, mostly because they most likely view the moment at the tennis court as a sign of a growing relationship, but mistook it as a romantic relationship instead of a friendly one.

I know this because Takenaka told me about me, saying that he was glad that I was the rare guy out of the school, since most boys in Salt Middle School have a crush on her. I then asked him if he's one of the boys, to which he responded with a yes. No wonder, I sensed a jealous vibe coming from him.

After confirming with Tsubomi about the location, I waited until school was done for the day to leave. Coming back home, Amanda messaged me that she'd come to meet me later today, as she was busy doing her schoolwork back at school. Changing into a more convenient outfit, I wore a yellow shirt with brown stripes, a pair of jeans, and a pair of white sneakers accompanied by a pair of white socks.

 Changing into a more convenient outfit, I wore a yellow shirt with brown stripes, a pair of jeans, and a pair of white sneakers accompanied by a pair of white socks

"Damn, I looked good today." I complimented myself at the mirror before quickly packing my backpack. My phone, a spare house keys, a pair of earphones, a small packet of small tissues, a pencil box and a drawing book. Definitely needed for a hangout.

'And I thought that you will take longer to get ready. What a shocker.' someone said in my head as I locked the front door, which startled me in the process.

I turned around to see Takenaka again, wearing a black t-shirt that was hidden behind a dark grey jacket, along with a pair of long beige pants. His sneakers look similar to mine, except there's a logo from a certain sport brand. And combined that with his normal hair and his earphones still being present, he looked fashionable in his own right.

 And combined that with his normal hair and his earphones still being present, he looked fashionable in his own right