𝐂𝐡.10: 𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐚

3rd pov

Two silhouettes can be seen from the opposite side of the room. On one side, there's Mob on his knees, looking like he's fully screwed. The other side is Teru with his new haircut, who in case that you forget, was looking absolutely pissed. If Mob wasn't gonna die then, he most certainly will now.

Outside the school, the protagonists of this journey are watching the scenario going down through Amanda's phone, all while the other students of Black Vinegar can be seen evacuating from the school. Needless to say, they are watching this situation going down like how they view actions films and theme parks.

Why did that sound like Martin Scorcesse there?

"Shit. Looks like things are about to become real." said Amanda, calmly sipping on a conveniently placed drink. Seriously, where did it even come from?

"Where did you get the drink from?"

"The same way how your snack appeared, bestie."

"...Out of nowhere?"

"Yes."

Jay could only stare at her, looking dumbfounded from the response.

"I won't forgive you, even if you apologise!" screamed Teru on the screen, prompting Jay to turn his attention to the screen. He saw Teru's purple jacket dropped to the floor before he pulled out a tie, spinning it in from of him to create a sword. The sword looks absolutely cool, Jay admitted. He wondered if he can do the same thing with a tie, if he has any.

While Mob look surprised, Teru's face was displayed like a tragic painting of sorts. "You totally thought that I look more like an ochimusha now, didn't you?" he asked him.

"Huh? I didn't say that."

"So you did thought about it." he said, placing his hand on his face. "No, that's fine. I'll admit it. This shameful sight! This truth!"

"What's an ochimusha?" Jay asked Amanda, not knowing what Teru was talking about.

"A defeated samurai." she told him. "Their hair is closely similar to those of Teru." she continued, pointing to his bald haircut.

"Now that I think about it, he looks like Danny Devito." he joked, causing Amanda to choked on her drink.

"You did not just-" she stuttered before her friend showed him something on his phone. An image of an 100 American dollar bill, but the image of Benjamin Franklin was replaced by Teru's face in the so-call tragic painting style. This further cemented the two friends, who were trying their best to hold their laughter, into breaking that rule and laugh as loud as a donkey.

 This further cemented the two friends, who were trying their best to hold their laughter, into breaking that rule and laugh as loud as a donkey

(photo from "meme psycho 100 (anime on crack", video by combustible-lemons [YouTube])

"Pfft- HAHAHAHAHA!!" she laughed so hard that she couldn't look at Teru the same way. All she need was for Jay to send her the image, and she'll probably make some money out of it. Meanwhile, Jay himself was cackling on the floor, seemingly out of breath from all of that laughter. It wasn't until the audible screaming of Teru from the phone that Jay and Amanda finally calm down and focus back on what they were doing.