𝐂𝐡.19: 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

3rd pov

"It appears that the guy with the mask is the strongest." stated Teru, interrupting my thought process. Staring at the masked guy, Ritsu spoked honestly about his powers being on another level compared to himself. While I wouldn't call that the most powerful thing in this world, it is the most powerful villain in this room.

"Really? Too bad that my psychic powers are nonexistent..." I sighed out of being a liar.

"And he's too tough for me to handle..." added Teru. "Which means..."

"Kageyama!" he called while looking at him. "It's all up to you."

As Mob makes his way forward, I went near the confused conman to watch the scenery unfolds. Because soon after, the kid was stopped in his tracks by the forces of the manipulated gravity, the likes of which it as entirely derived from Ishiguro himself.

Speaking of the guy, he wasn't wrong when he stated that Mob had never faced off anyone more powerful than he is. That'd come into play in the future, when a few certain individuals would challenge that notion in mind. But for now, Ishiguro's gravity manipulation was strong enough to get Mob on his knees, so much so that it created a huge dent on the floor.

"Nii-san!" shouted Ritsu in a shocked tone.

"She can control gravity?" surprised Teru.

Staring at the sight of Mob struggle through the sheer force of gravity, the redness of it all send a shiver done my spine. Part of me felt relief that I wasn't the one in Mob's position. If anything, being in Mob's position would absolutely be the worst possible scenario for me.

"Mob, what are you doing?" wondered Reigen. I looked at him dumbfounded. Did his master go blind after the whole ceiling fiasco? It doesn't matter if he can't see the red aura surrounding him, he's clearly struggling to even stay kneeling under the esper's strong power.

"Are ya blind, Mr. Reigen!?" I retorted. "He's clearly in trouble. Can you do something?"

"...Stay back."

"Wha-"

"I said stay back." he asserted before I followed his demands and standing close to Ritsu.

"You're not bad, being able to resist my powers." Ishiguro lifted a hand up. "Why don't we increase the gravity a bit?"

 But before they could even do that, Reigen proceeded to dropkick Ishiguro to the ground with all his might, while calling his move the 'Anti-Psychic Drop Kick' in a loud aggressive manner.

Unsurprisingly, this left a shocked reaction from the others. I, however, clapped my hands joyfully over Reigen's dropkick. He may not have psychic powers, but he have a pair of hands and legs for a reason.

"Master."

"Mob, are you okay?" I asked him while lending my hand. He nodded before he got on the ground.

"Mob, are you gonna fight these guys with psychic powers?" asked Reigen while turning his head to face him. "Didn't I tell you how dangerous it was to use against people?"

"Do you intend to break those rules?"

"He did that to save me! There's no other way." spoked Ritsu. "This isn't the time to be talking about rules."

"I didn't know you were being pushed to your limits." stated Reigen before facing forward. Hearing the tone of his voice, he isn't pleased by the way that this situation at all. 

He told the Claw espers that his student doesn't like fighting others, especially with adults like them. He then went on to state that the sight of seeing an awkward kid bullied to the point where he becomes emotionally unstable made him sick.