𝐂𝐡. 4: 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥-𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐲

Amanda's pov

It has been two days since Jay met Mob and his self-proclaimed master. To be completely honest, I wasn't expecting my creation to become a success. If anything, it somehow works perfectly as it should be, much to my surprise.

Jay isn't wrong when he said that it was impossible to travel into the anime world, such an idea is considered something that all anime weebs dreamed of in their own imagination. He also isn't wrong with how we manage to go there sounds like a typical Gacha video.

Heck, I even have to search it up to understand what he meant. Now I know that he's referring to stuff that defies logic by itself. Well, it's better to not explain how it works, I'll just let bygones be bygones.

Hmm... What was I thinking about just now?...

...

Right, I was thinking about the events that happened after Jay met Reigen and Mob. Jay decided to bring me to a place called Spirits And Such Consultation Office to meet the two aforementioned people yesterday. On that same day, both of us even got a part-time job working there as helpers, which is easier than expected.

Although, the only conditions that we requested to Reigen was for both Jay and I to work whenever we want, as long as we do your job at least once a week. Reigen agreed to the offer, which leads things to today.

Today is the day that I will work with Reigen and Mob to help out a client. Two girls from Highso Private Girl's Academy, a private high school for all girls. From what I can remember, both clients agree to meet us in the school in the evening, so that'll be something I can live with.

How is my experience in Black Vinegar Middle School so far? Not bad, I've gotten used to the school pretty quickly than expected, which is a good thing. A few classmates were hesitant of speaking to me, only staring at me whose an African-American girl.

I initially thought that their actions were because they saw me as a threat. However, I was proven wrong when I learned that they were only doing so because they were scared to talk to me due to the language barrier, as many Japanese are uncomfortable speaking English.

Good thing I can speak Japanese, which will come off as a pleasant surprise to most Japanese from a foreigner. Also, I really like the school uniform here, it looks more stylish than those from Salt Middle School.

 Also, I really like the school uniform here, it looks more stylish than those from Salt Middle School

(I'm too lazy to do the uniform, so assume this is what Amanda's uniform looks like. No, I'm not whitewashing her, this is what I found online. Understand?)

But a classmate of mine got me interested, mainly because he's one of the main characters in Mob Psycho 100. Teruki Hanazawa, a blonde-haired guy with a shaggy head who wore the male uniform of the school. And is also one of the most popular students in the school.

Mainly because of his looks and the fact that he's also an esper. But for now, he wouldn't bother talking to me because of the possibility of seeing me as irrelevant. Not surprising, considering that he is still in his ego phase, seeing himself as superior.