𝐂𝐡.8: 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐳𝐞

3rd pov

(Twitter)

(Twitter)

Teruki Hanazawa, a student in Black Vinegar Middle School. He's successful with academics and is popular among his peers, especially girls. He is also a psychic, what a shocker. But unlike Mob, he developed a huge ego from his powers, to the point where he genuinely believes that he is the main character of this story.

How ironic...

But what's the point of talking about him? Ain't he some psychic wannabe? Well, he would've been had he not become an important person in the whole manga. And that's exactly why Amanda is walking with him after-school, to form a friendship with the selfish jerk.

It's not like she wasn't aware of Teru's personality, someone who viewed himself as superior to ordinary people due to his psychic abilities. A superiority complex, that's one thing to summarize the Teru that she's talking to. Heck, she's surprised that Teru accepted her request for a hangout.

Was it because she's the new girl in school? If so, when did she become Y/N? If anything, Teru was more likely to ignore her, possibly seeing her as someone below her. Not that he would admit it to her face, gotta keep a good reputation.

How did it turn out? Well, both of them actually got in good terms. Their conversation resulted in Teru changing his opinion on her. No longer was he disliking her, but he's starting to tolerate her instead. Girls only fawn over him for his looks and status, but Amanda talked to him like those aren't significant. He doesn't mind, he ain't gonna fall in love with her anyway.

As for Amanda herself, she was happy that she can get along with Hanazawa. She only sees Teru as a friend, not a girl that will steal Teru's heart from the fangirls. Seriously, what is up with these fangirls?

Naturally, this was one of the main reasons why she chose to attend Black Vinegar Middle School, as opposed to the popular choice of Salt Middle School. Not a lot of fans thought about going there, so her choice of school does stand out as an odd one. Still, she was glad that she have a fun time in her school, despite a few hiccups.

Fast-forward to now, both students are seen walking together under the gray sky, with Teru placing his hand around Amanda's shoulder. She doesn't mind allowing it with her consent, but she feels a bit awkward for unintentionally replacing the girl who would've walked with him originally.

Oh well, who gives a damn? The girl's is nothing more than a background character anyways... 

"So, where should we go now?" Amanda asked him.

"Well, what do you feel like doing today?" he asked back.

"Not sure. To the arcade?" she asked before the sound of a phone rings. Teru took out his phone from his pocket to open it, letting out an annoyed 'tch' that sounds like a perfect one. Smooth.

"Sorry, but I need to attend something urgent." Teru told her before waving goodbye.

"O-Okay. Bye, Hanazawa-kun!" she responded before he left the scene.