𝐂𝐡.11: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝

1st pov

A few days have already been passed since the fight between Teru and Mob. While the news of the school fixing itself became a hot topic, it quickly dissolved into the back of people's head, forgetting it like any normal person do when it comes to disasters.

Okay, I lied about the fact that a few days passing by. It's only been three days since the incident, and I spent it yesterday on helping Mr. Reigen out on a client.

My opinion on the con artist is that he's a good person. Sure, he does manipulate people to his own advantage, but he is a socially intelligent person with a kind side. Still, it's pretty funny that the studio who animated the anime shows their thirst for Reigen, thrusting him to be known as 'Internet Sex Symbol'.

I, myself, admits that I do have a crush on the man, but I can't tell him those feelings without the situation becoming awkward and disturbing. There's a difference between simping for a fictional person and a real person, and right now the fictional guy is real here. It's better for me to not expose myself as a Reigen simp, I much rather control my simping ass for the entire journey.

And before you come attack me, what's the problem with having a crush on an older person? As long as you don't try to get in a relationship with such a person, I don't see the issue here.

Back on the topic, I recalled a client named Hitoshi. Reigen connects with Hitoshi's father, but learning that he is American, Arataka explains that the language is automatically translated for an extra fee, but Hitoshi was fine speaking in English. When Arataka still proceeds to speak in Japanese, Hitoshi asks his father for the password of his safe. As Arataka can't guess that and Hiroshi points a knife at him, he knocks him out and explains that it was in self-defense.

But Mob asking whether what happened at the incident days ago was considered as 'self-defense' got me feeling guilty as hell. I didn't help him out a lot for the sake of the timeline, so it definitely hurts. But like Reigen said, shaving someone's head, striping someone naked, making the person lose friends and destroy their school is not considered self-defense. Oh, at all.

Don't worry, Reigen encourages him by telling him that his powers can are helping people. And honestly, the guy isn't wrong with that moral. Another reason why he's the unofficial Dad figure within the fandom.

But enough about the past, I should be focusing on the present instead.

As I was saying, I was walking out of my classroom and were leaving the school, since school was finished for the day and I had no interest for after-school activities. That was until somebody called out my name, which I turned around to looked at Tokugawa himself.

"Tokugawa-kun, is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"I called you because I want to talk to you about Ritsu." he told me. Odd, why is he asking me out of all people? I'm not even that close to Shigeo's brother, in terms of our friendship and not of my knowledge of him.

"Let me guess, does it have something to do with your student council meeting?"

"Yes. Yes it is." he sighed. To those who require context, both Tokugawa and Ritsu are part of the student council, which is one of the highest clubs in the school hierarchy. Of course, this means that it is does act like a typical student council that is seen in anime, but there's a reason for that.

According to some sources, one power that student councils are granted here is determining which clubs will survive, as they are also seen as career training for your future. If a club that you're a part of got axed by the council, then your future could be in jeopardy. It's more mundane than world domination, but still a scary amount of power that student councils don't typically have in America.