𝐂𝐡.15: 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞

1st pov

"Ah, Jay. Nice to see you again." Teru greeted me at the door. One thing I immediately noyiced was the large Marge Simpson-like hair that stood out enormously, like a huge haystack on the head. I couldn't help but giggled at his overestimated the size of the wig needed to cover his bald hairline.

"...What's so funny?"

"Nothing, Teru. Just... something appeared on my mind. That's all." I lied.

"Okay, come in then." he said before closing the door after my arrival. "Remember to put your shoes on the rack." he reminded before leaving, which I complied due to Japenese traditions here.

Out of curiousity, I looked around the small but spacious apartment that the blondie lived in. A balcony with an array of clothes left to dry from the night wind. A master bedroom that felt emptier than an empty shoebox. A single bedroom that a certain unconscious person resided on the bed, with the rest of the apartment being just a typical Japanese apartment for a family.

Or rather... 'family' apartment since Teru stated that he lived alone here since his parents are going abroad months ago. Talk about the lack of their presence, do they know the shit that their son got involved with? Truthfully speaking, I didn't even see a single appearance of his parents at all, only through that one mention and then it was thrown to the side like it was nothing.

Problematic parental figures, am I right? At least the Kageyamas' parents are decent people that cared about their children. (sort of, do they even know that Ritsu's literally got kidnapped?)

After calming my thoughts down in my head, I turned my attention to Teru just staring at Mob as if he had seen an angel. Immediately, my mind thought of that one TeruMob crack video on YouTube. God, I can't unsee it without the heart-shaped emoji on his eyes.

Then, I received a text from Amanda, which said that she has arrived at Teru's doorsteps. Without giving the time of doubt, a doorbell sound was heard that alerted the blondie to open the door.

'Told you so.' she replied before I saw her standing at the door, panting between her knees while holding on one side of the door frame. Definitely sound like she ran up here or something.

"Glad that you're here." I spoked to her. "Why are you panting?"

"Well, turns out changing in a fast pace wasn't a great idea." she responded while entering the house. "And if that ain't unlucky enough, the elevator broke."

"The elevator broke!?"

"Exactly." she sighed in frustration before lying on the couch to calm down.

" she sighed in frustration before lying on the couch to calm down

Damn, to think that someone could make him go that far was insane.

"Hm, seems like Teru isn't the greatest when it comes to giving info on time." mumbled a certain fart cloud, whose sudden appearance startled the us. Almost forgot the fact that he's here too, not gonna lie.