Author's Note

Dear all, a couple of notes:

1. I do not own BHA world/characters nor pics/videos attached, please respect the Authors for their work. The only part that belongs to me is the story. Please, do not rewrite, repost, or steal my work that has been put into this piece.

2. Summer fluff, hence no warnings will be added, though please expect some cursing here and there. No explicit sexual or gore violent content here. I surprised you, didn't I? :) 

3. As long as I'm open to constructive criticism, regarding both story and my writing/language skills, please, refrain from hate speech. I am pouring my soul into this piece and I want all of you to respect that, as well as respect each other here. I want this place to be SAFE for everyone, hence no hateful comments will be tolerated.

4. If you like the story, I will be happy if you leave your valuable comment, star or/and add it to your reading list. I will try my best to answer your comments/questions, as long as they're respectful.

5. If you want to leave a comment, address me as she/her or just author. I'm adding this part knowing my nickname doesn't necessarily reveal my gender. Now you don't need to guess :)

6. This story has been written after a Reader requested a Seroroki, if you like my style, let me know if you want me to try something else, though I can't promise anything. 

Thank you all!

Lots of love.