Pervert

A morning sunlight was beaming through the thick glass window pane in the room that has strikes over the sleeping young man's features.

Smooth and fair skin, brows are thick, sharp nose, lips are sultry, thin and have a slight chapped and a perfect jawline. He was lying on his stomach, shirtless.

He slowly open his eyes adjusting the light, and groaned from a massive headache when he sit upright at the edge of the bed and hold his head, he paused for a moment and woke to the reality that he was still in the same situation from yesterday, weeks, and months, he was agonizing. He released a deep sigh, trying to start his day unfazed. He try to be okay, even it's not. He try to forget what hurts him the most but still... can't avoid it. This is his reality. This were his life go circles.

A sudden knock on the door disrupt his deep thoughts, he yelled "what is it?" and the woman from behind answered back, "sir, good morning, breakfast is her~" the woman was cut her sentence when the young man open the door abruptly. He passed the woman who was holding a tray of food so she asked, "sir?" the young man turn his back and slyly smile, "I'll go swimming, give me orange juice instead" he commanded and walk his way to the pool.

He usually do his laps almost every morning since he came home, besides it's a hobby, it also maintained his perfect body structure. A toned without too much bulky muscle, broad shoulders, defined abs, lats and triceps.

While doing his laps, he heard a raging voice inside the house, it was ranting. He decided to stop and got out from the water, he wipe his body dry with the clean towel and grab the juice as what he told to the house maid earlier. While sipping, the raging man is coming to his direction, his face was furious, his wearing office suit and a paper he was holding almost crumpled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!??" The big man furiously said and showed the crumpled sheets on his face. "ANOTHER COMPLAIN??? Are you out of your mind? I've been receiving complaints for several times now!!! Since you came home you did nothing right, you're always in trouble! I already call our lawyer for the nth time to fix what have you done! AGAIN!" The man paused and let out a deep sigh while massaging his forehead. "Look young man! This is a warn, I tell you! I'm going to cut off your allowance and you won't be able to use your car!"

"Dad, It was his fault. He punched me first so in revenge I gave his car headlights a wallop! He deserves it!" He smirks.

The Father just shake his head in disappointment, "this is not first Tzuyu! This is not the first!" He repeat. His Father turn his back and leave his stubborn son.

One week, since he came home from Spain after he choose to stay for a while, hoping to seek peace for himself and get rid on what happened to his family months ago. Tzuyu decided to go home, to where his heart first broke. His parents got divorced and he was the most affected, he has a sister but she's nowhere to be found when their family shuttered. HE WAS SUFFERING.

Tzuyu was once a nice, kind hearted guy but the table turn its side, he became a troublemaker— last night was the third time he got into trouble and for him, he was just having fun.

Tzuyu walk his way out, dressed neatly and a sweet perfume sprayed lingered to the butler's nostrils, he approached the young man. "Sir, please eat your breakfast first as your Father told." Tzuyu tap the butler's shoulder and grin, "Do not be so worry about me Mr. Choi, I'll go to my cousin's café, and I'm sure they have breakfast there" The butler didn't respond and just bow his head respectfully while Tzuyu is leaving.

After several minutes, Tzuyu arrived at the café. There are few people inside since its just early in the morning. Never can't deny why people casually looking at him when he enter the café, sure is, the young man have the charisma that naturally attract everyone. He walked to the counter and pretend as a customer, his cousin was so busy while typing on the screen monitor, so she didn't notice him right away.