Star Player

Another morning comes, Tzuyu and Jihyo was preparing for work and went downstairs for breakfast when Tzuyu comes up with the idea to have their breakfast at Mina's Café instead.

"Noona, let's eat at the café? What do you think?"

"Can I go with you? I want to see Aunt Mina's tummy" Lily popped out from the stairs and still wearing her pajamas.

A wide smile flashing unto Tzuyu's face then walk to Lily and carry her, "Good morning baby! If you ask me then I'll say yes, how about you noona?"

"Mommy please" Lily pouted then heave a puppy eyes and hands together.

Jihyo click her tongue and hands on her waist, "You are supposed to have a piano lesson today, Lily..."

"Please Mommy" Tzuyu mimicking Lily and pouted too.

Jihyo just sighed and scratched her forehead, "okay... take a shower first before we go"

"YES!" Tzuyu and Lily exclaimed in sync, and then high five. Tzuyu put Lily down then she run upstairs as told.

Tzuyu then look at Jihyo and smile slyly, "You really spoiled Lily so much, bro"

Tzuyu smile widely then abruptly locked Jihyo's head with his arms, Jihyo then nagged trying to escape from her brother. Tzuyu giggled and let her go, "Give me another niece or nephew then" He said teasingly.

Jihyo creased her forehead then slap Tzuyu's arm, "What the hell are you talking about Tzuyu?! You silly! What about you? Give me niece or nephew instead!"

Tzuyu giggled and said, "I'm just joking, you grumpy"

Jihyo slapped his arm again so Tzuyu fondle it. "Anyway, how was the meeting with Mr. Yamazaki? Wait... don't answer! Did Sana come too? What happened? Did you two talk? Did Mr. Yamazaki know that you have past? Tell me! Dahyun took you home last night, wasted! I didn't get the chance to ask you"

"Noona relax! You're making me deaf..." he paused then Jihyo smile again, "so tell me" Jihyo whispered. Tzuyu just shake his head slightly on how nosy his sister is.

"When it's all about Sana... the answer is NO, NOTHING and NEVER..."

"Hey! Answer my question properly! You dummy!" Jihyo slightly yell which made Tzuyu flustered.

Tzuyu just rubbed his nape flaunting his muscled arm and sighed sharply, "We didn't talk. I don't want to talk to her either and we have nothing to talk to.  The meeting is all for business noona, that's all."

Tzuyu then walk to the kitchen to get some water and to avoid his sister's question but unlucky him, Jihyo followed him.

"Really??? That's nice to hear, it means that you are really not into her anymore... well, you are in a relationship with Miyeon and Sana to that rich guy. That's good!" Jihyo said but her eyes were on Tzuyu and scrutinizing his reaction. He was just drinking one glass of water then pour another. Jihyo smirked then scoffed. 'He's thirsty when nervous' she said at the back of her mind.

Later, they were heading to Mina's café the ride was in comfortable silence until they reached their destination. Lily, was so excited as she go inside first then Jihyo and Tzuyu followed.

When they went inside, Tzuyu immediately approached Chaeng and Mina at the counter then sit on the stool, Jihyo did the same.
Tzuyu noticed Chaeng and Mina have awkward smiles so he creased his forehead, "you guys are weird" Tzuyu mumbled.