The Invitation

From: Kento [10:30 AM]
Honey, my plane just arrived. Let's have dinner tonight, same place at 7. Dress warmly hon, I love you.

Sana woke up first and still wrapped with Tzuyu's embrace, he's still sleeping soundlessly, comfortably. She smile lovingly looking at him, when suddenly her body want more warm as it was so cold. The snow continue falling and it's getting heavier. She snuggle unto him and buried her face to Tzuyu's neck... the smell, the feeling is just the same as before. She could stay like that the whole day.

But in some moments later, the unexpected happened... Sana vomit on Tzuyu without warn.

Tzuyu jolted up and immediately check on Sana without getting disgusted to all the mushed up all on his bed and into him, Sana rush to the bathroom and continue puking, Tzuyu followed then rub her back gently and hold her hair.

When Sana is finished she wash her mouth on the sink, then Tzuyu take off his cloth with the vomit on it. "Are you sure you're okay Sana? You've been puking since yesterday. Let's just go back to the City and let the doctor check on you"

"N-no I'm really fine... don't worry and... I'm sorry with the mess, I just wash them later..." Sana said it weakly then walk her way out and Tzuyu tailed her to her room.

"Tzu, I'm fine, thanks for your concern. Go take a shower now, see you later" Sana said before she close the door. Tzuyu just sighed sharply then go back to his room and when suddenly Jihyo's room open, her sleepy eyes scrutinizing him. "Where's your clothes? It's cold and..." Jihyo paused then smell him, "you smell awful! Get out of my way! You~"

"Sana puked" he muttered.

"On you?!" She exclaimed.

Tzuyu nodded then walk away on his way to the room. Jihyo then creased her forehead as she don't understand how it got into Tzuyu, "did he sleep to Sana's bedroom?" She mumbled. She knocked on Sana's room to confirm it, Sana open it instantly, showing Sana wrapped her body with a towel, she become suspicious then walk inside, checking if Tzuyu's clothes are still inside.

Sana knitted her brows and asked, "What's wrong Jihyo? Do you need something?"

"Did Tzuyu sleep here? Why did you puke on him? Are you guys are having sex again?"

Sana just sigh then look at Jihyo, "No, we haven't had sex Jihyo, we just sleep together that's why I puke at him this morning"

Jihyo unexpectedly chuckles, "why I find it funny?" she continue wheezing, so Sana left her and go to the shower room, "Sana, you still want to go back home later or you gonna stay here with my brother?" Jihyo teased.

Sana poke her head from the bathroom, "Got a text from Kento, he's already here and we gonna have dinner later tonight at 7"

"Okay, if that so... let's go back early, I don't want you to be late for that dinner, hmmm"

"It's all good to me. What about Tzuyu?" Sana said and slightly yelled since she's start showering, while Jihyo was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Well, he will come home with us, that's what he said right? I'm just going to inform him, so he could pack his things too. I'll go downstairs to prepare our breakfast Sana and gonna tell Tzuyu as well"

Jihyo then left and enter her brother's room, Tzuyu was in the shower and noticed the mess on the sheet, so she remove it and clean then grab another sheet on the closet.